Chapter 32

Xander's POV

When I finish throwing up, Alex leads me back to the bed that he was laying on just as few minutes ago.

So, I lay down, and I look at the amused Doctor.

He doesn't say anything, and he turns the ultrasound machine on again, before he laughs slightly, as he prepares me for the examination.

I can't see the screen form here, so I definitely won't be the first to know if I'm pregnant.

"You're pregnant too." Alex tells me, and the Doctor confirms it.

"But I would have to be pregnant for almost a month. Shouldn't I be showing already?" I ask the Doctor.

"You should, but you have over three months of the pregnancy left, so lets not worry about it right now.

Although, I can already tell you that it will most likely be an Omega." The Doctor says, but I guessed that much.

There's no way that I could still not have a bump, if the kid was a normal ranked wolf.

"Why?" Alex asks curiously, so I explain this to him, and then I put my shirt on, before I wait for the Doctor to give me the pictures, then we thank him, and we go out of the hospital.

"Are we going to tell our mates about our pregnancies at the same time or separately?" Alex asks.

"Let's tell them together." I say, and he nods happily.

I think that the fact that the both of us are pregnant is helping us accept it.

I'm happy that my kid will have a cousin that is his age, because I doubt that I will have another kid anytime soon, and I wouldn't want him to be alone.

"You know that you will be having a boy. Don't you?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Yeah, Oliver told me that there's almost no chance for me to have a girl, if my mate will be a boy." He says, and I nod.

"When we reach the house, I look at the clock to see what time it is, and it turns out that we were at the pack house for a lot longer than I thought.

So, our mates should be here very soon.

We decide to go to Jasper's room, so we can hang out for a while, because Isaac's in the living room.

I'm happy that he didn't ask us where we were, because I wouldn't want to lie to him, but I want my mate to know about my pregnancy, before his father will do.

Alex and I lay on the bed for a few minutes, talking about some nonsense, and then the bedroom door opens, revealing Jasper.

"Tell Calum to come here." I tell him, and he frowns at me, before he nods, and he leaves the door open, while he goes to Calum's room to tell him to come here.

We sit down on the bed, and we look at each other for a few seconds, before our mates come here, and they sit in front of us.