Chapter 5

Xander's POV

"I don't believe you." I tell him, although I do believe him.

"Give me my phone, so I will show you a picture of him." He tells me.

So, I stand up, and I walk towards my bedroom, then I grab Jasper's phone, and I go back to his room, before I give it back to him.

I sit on the bed next to him, and I look at his phone as he's looking for a picture of Alex.

Or at least I hope that it's Alex.

"You know, your names are stupid. Alex and Xander? Who came up with that?" He asks me, and I laugh slightly.

"Dad." I tell him.

He doesn't respond, instead he turns the phone towards me, allowing me to see a picture of a person that has a face that is identical to me.

Although I can see that his body is definitely not as muscular as mine, and he has a different haircut.

But in sure that it's the same Alex that my parents were looking for since I remember.

"It must be him." I say. "Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to see if you're nice people, I didn't want you to bother Alex or something." Jasper says with a shrug.

"Alright." I say. "I will have to tell my parents about this." I tell him, and he nods.

"Will this mean that I will be able to see him?" Jasper asks, and I shake my head in amusement.

"Now I know your true intentions." I say with an amused smile.

"That's not truth." Jasper tries to defend himself, but I shake my head again, before I stand up from the bed.

And I go out of his room happily, while he groans.

I go downstairs, and I can hear that Jasper's following me, so I wait on him when I get to the bottom, then we go into the living room, and I call my parents to come back, because they're still in the pack house.

They get here only a few minutes later, and I tell them to sit on the couch that is inform of me.

"What's wrong?" Papa asks.

"I got to know something important today, and I'm sure that you would want to know this." I say.

"What?" Tata asks me.

"Jasper's mate is called Alex." I say, and they frown, not knowing why that's something that they would want to know.

"Okay?" Dad asks, waiting for me to continue.

"And Jasper said that he looks just like me." I say, and dad's eyes widen, while papa frowns, and tata just looks at me, not knowing how to react to this.

We look at each other in silence for a few long seconds, before papa finally speaks.

"Is Oliver there too?" Papa asks Jasper, and I swear at myself for not asking this.

"Yes." Jasper confirms.

"Alright, I guess that I will have to go to Jasper's pack to see this for myself.

I really want it to be true, but I was in that pack a lot of times over the years, and I never found Oliver or Alex." Papa says.