Chapter 47

Calum's POV

I the morning, we take the baby with us down the stairs, so he can meet the family.

I'm very happy that he slept until we wanted to get up, and I hope that it will stay like that.

It's weekend, so everyone's in the house right now, and they're already waiting for us to see them.

When we enter the living room, everyone smile at us, and I give the baby to dad first.

He says some stupid things to the baby, and then he passes him to Alex.

"What's his name?" Alex asks me.

"Tripp." I tell him, and he smiles.

Alex holds him for a while, before he passes him to Jasper who then passes him to Stephan.

"I don't think that I will be able to give birth. I heard how much pain Xander was in, and I'm really not willing to go through it." Alex tells us, and he looks scared.

"And I'm not going to have another kid either." Xander tells us seriously, but I just roll my eyes at him, because I know that I will manage to convince him to have at least one more.

I talk with dad for a while, before I look at Xander, and I can see that he's texting someone, so I assume that he's telling his parents that he already gave birth.

But I'm proven wrong when Oliver and his family come here, and they congratulate us.

They take their turns to greet Tripp, and then Xander takes the baby.

He puts Tripp in his lap, and he takes a picture of him, before he sends it to his parents.

Just a few seconds later, they call him, and everyone laughs at that.

"Hi." Xander says.

"What's his name?" Carter asks, not bothering to greet his son.

Xander answers him, and then the other two father join the conversation, so I let them talk for a while.

I cuddle to Xander, and I look at the baby with a smile.

Tripp wakes up not much later, so I make him a bottle of milk to eat, and I feed him happily.

Oliver and his family go back to their house after about an hour of being here.

And Isaac has to do some work, so Xander, our bothers and I go upstairs to my bedroom.

We fawn over the baby for the whole day, until they finally have enough, and they leave us alone.

We have already made a room for the baby, but they have only one spare room here, so Alex and Jasper helped us do it, and the kids will have to share for a while.

But I really doubt that they will mind, because they're just babies.

So, when it starts to get late, I take Tripp, and I put him in his crib, before I go back to my bedroom, and I cuddle with Xander.

We're both tired, because we barely slept last night, and that's why we fall asleep quicker than ever before.