Chapter 21

Xander's POV

All of us get into the car, and I can see that Oliver and Edwards aren't happy that Alex's going with me.

But they decided to let him go, most likely fearing that if they will disagree, then he will go anyway, and he will stay there, instead of coming back here.

But I will make sure that he will be back, because I don't want to live here without him.

I'm sure that he will make the change easier than it would have been without him here.

And I also have his mate, who definitely will want to come back here.

Stephan decided to come with us so the car is full, but that doesn't seem to annoy Jasper and Calum, because that's just a good opportunity for then to sit closer to each other.

I drive away from my parking space, and then I drive on the path that leads towards the end of the forest.

I have sent the guards back to my pack, a few days ago, because I decided to stay here longer than I planned, and I didn't want to keep them here.

So, I borrowed Jasper's car, and I'm driving all of us back to my pack.

The car ride takes hours, but we manage to survive it, and I finally park the car in front of the pack house.

All of us get out of the car, before I lock it, and I lead all of them towards my house.

My family doesn't know that I will have anyone other than Jasper with me, but I'm sure that they will be fine with a few guests.

And we definitely have enough place for them in the house, so that won't be a problem.

When I open the front door, I can hear that some of my nephews are here, and they come running towards me.

They don't seem to mind that I'm not alone, and they crush me in a hug.

I hug them back, before I tell them to let me go, and they reluctantly do it, but I can see that they would prefer to keep hugging me for a lot longer.

That's the bad thing about being their favourite uncle.

Papa, dad and tata come out of the living room, and their eyes widen when they see Alex.

"You're here?" Dad asks, and Alex nods reluctantly.

I'm sure that he feels uncomfortable while he talks with them, but he sighned himself up for that when he decided to come here.

My parents greet everyone happily, but I'm sure that they won't be very happy when I will tell them why I'm here.

"I want to tell you something important." I tell them, and they look at me with a serious expression.

It's weird that they can be laughing one moment, and then they change instantly when someone says the word serious.

"Let's go to the living room." Papa says, and I nod, but I turn to look at the guys.

"Jasper, you and Alex can stay in the same room that you were in before, and Stephan can take the one on the right." I tell them, and they nod, before they go upstairs.