Chapter 10

Xander's POV

Papa called me to tell me that they will be coming back today, so I wait impatiently for them to come back.

Jasper is already asleep, we just had a therapy session, and it made him tired, so I let him sleep, even though it's an early evening.

When the front door opens, I quickly go out of the living room, hoping that my parents have Alex with them.

"Alex didn't come with you?" I ask, clearly sounding disappointed.

"No, he wanted to stay with Oliver, so we decided to let him stay for now." Dad says, and tata glares at papa, as if accusing him for the fact that Alex isn't here.

Before I can ask him about it, he runs up the stairs, and he shuts the bedroom door.

"What got into him?" I ask.

"He's not happy that I let Alex stay, he wanted me to dragg him here with us, despite the fact that Alex didn't want to come here." Carter explains, and I just shake my head at how childish tata is.

Papa and dad go to the living room, and I follow behind them, hoping that they will tell me everything that happened when they saw Alex.

"Alex said that he would like to meet you, but he also said that he doesn't feel comfortable coming here, and he doesn't want to meet you on the phone." Papa teller me, so I nod.

"I was planning to drive to his pack to see him." I admit.

But I'm not sure if I should take Jasper with me or not.

"Jasper's father is an Alpha of that pack, and Jasper said that he's best friends with Oliver and his mate, so why did he send Jasper here?" I ask them, because that didn't make sense.

I wonder if Jasper's father didn't know that Oliver kidnapped Alex.

"It turned out that Isaac was too worried about his son's health to realise that you're from this pack." Dad tells me, and I nod.

They tell me a few more things that they think I would want to know, and when they're done, I go to my bedroom.

I get ready for bed, but before I can lay down, I hear that Jasper's awake, so I go towards his room.

I knock on the door and he tells me to come in, so I do it, and I go towards him, before I sit in his bed.

"We will be going to your pack tomorrow, so get ready for a long car ride." I say and his eyes widen.

"Don't be too excited, we will stay there just for a few days." I say, and he groans, but I'm sure that he's still happy about it.

"Is Alex angry at me for telling you and your parents where to find him?" He asks me.

"I don't think so, but Oliver is angry at your father for being stupid enough to not realise that I'm from Oliver former pack." I tell him, and he laughs.