Chapter 16

Xander's POV

We're in Calum's room, and I'm laying on his bed, while he gets ready for bed.

We have spent the whole day together, and I can already say that I like Calum, although sometime he's trying to dominate me, but I have no idea if he realises it.

He managed to convince me to sleep in his bedroom tonight, or more like he whined about it when I disagreed.

I do want to stay here, but I think that we shouldn't rush into a relationship, even though that's what most mates do.

I don't really want to have a kid with him, before I will even get to know him.

But I didn't want to disappoint him, and he promise that nothing will happen between us, until I will want it to happen, so I agreed to stay here.

After a while, Calum comes back here, so I stand up, and I go into the bathroom, with some of my clothes, so I will be able to change there.

When I'm done, I go back to his room, and I sit on his bed, before I decide that it's time to talk about our living arrangement, because I really hate not knowing what will happen.

"I was hoping that we can talk about where we will live when I will have to go back." I says, and his smile disappears.

"Alright." He says, so I rest my back against the headboard, and I look at him.

"Do you want to stay here?" I ask him.

"Well, my family is here, and I'm not very good with change, so I would prefer to stay here." He tells me, so I nod. "Do you want to go back?" He asks me.

"Yes, but I will stay here if you will want to stay. Although I will have my own house soon, and my parent's house is very big, so we would have place for ourselves, and a lot of good babysitters for our future kids." I tell him.

"The house sounds convincing, but I still have school  so I would have to transfer." He says.

"You would have to go to the high school that is in the city, near my pack." I tell him.

"That doesn't sound very well. Are the humans there too?" He asks, and I nod.

"I don't like humans." Calum tells me, looking disgusted.

"Why not?" I ask him, trying to not be very harsh about it, I don't like that he doesn't like someone just because they're human.

"Some bad memories." He responds, and he looks like he doesn't want to say anymore, so I just nod.

"So, we're staying here?" I ask him.

"I think that it would be the best for now. You will be able to get to know Alex, and my family.

But I hope that we will be able to stay at your pack for a while after I will finish school, because I want to meet your family too.

And then we will see where we will prefer to live, but even if we will decide to stay at your pack, I might have to come back here, because there's a chance that I will have to be an Alpha." He tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.