Chapter 15

Calum's POV

The next morning, when I wake up I go straight to the room that my mate is sleeping in.

Yesterday, he said that he's tired, and they he needs some rest, before we will start to get to know each other.

I know that he's happy that he found his mate, but I think that he needed some time to get used to the idea.

So, I gave him this time, and I let him sleep in the guest room, instead of dragging him to my room, as I wanted too.

But now, I can't wait to see him again, so that's why I'm standing before his bedroom door already.

I raise my hand up to knock, but I put it back down, and I rethink everything that I want to do.

I decide that he will think that I'm obsessed with him, if I will wake him up this early just so I can see him again.

So, I force myself to go downstairs, and I make a pizza for everyone.

I know that it's not a good choice for breakfast, but dad isn't here, so he won't be able to scold us, and I don't want to lose this opportunity.

When the pizza is done, I yell to tell everyone that I have a breakfast.

It's pretty normal for me and my brothers to make each other breakfast, so I'm sure that they won't question it, and it's the best way to discreetly wake my mate up.

Before anyone can get here, I start to rethink my choice.

I hope that Xander will want to eat a pizza for breakfast, because Alex will definitely like my choice of food, although Jasper said that Xander is a good kid, so he might not like it at all.

Before I can throw the pizza away, Xander and Stephan come downstairs, and they both smile when they see the pizza, so I let out a sigh of relieve, and I sit on one of the chairs.

Xander sits next to me, and we wait for Alex and Jasper to come to the dining room.

They take a few minutes  but they eventually come here, so we start eating.

When we finish, Jasper and Alex go upstairs to change their clothes, while Xander and I go to the living room.

We sit on the couch, and we turn to face each other.

"So... How long are you staying here?" I ask him, and he thinks for a while.

"I came here to meet Alex, and I didn't expect to meet my mate, so I was planning to stay for about a week, but now we will have to decide who will move in with who." Xander tells me, and I nod reluctantly.

I really don't like the idea of moving away from here, but I know that we won't be able to be away from each other for long, so we will have to come up with something, and we will most likely have to do it quickly.