Chapter 31

Xander's POV

I sit in the living room, texting my brothers, when Alex comes here, and he looks panicked.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"You won't believe me." He tells me, before he sits next to me, and he grips his hair with his palms.

I pull his hands down, and I arch my eyebrow questioningly when he looks at me.

"I'm pregnant." He tells me, and I frown.

"And that's bad?" I ask, but then I swear at myself when I remember that I wouldn't want to have a kid yet either.

"Yes, Jasper and I are too young for this." He tells me. "And Isaac will kill us when we will tell him." He says.

"I'm sure that it won't be that bad, Isaac seems to like kids." I tell him with a reassuring smile, which actually manages to calm him a bit.

"I really hope that he will be supportive." He tells me.

"Do you know that you're pregnant for sure?" I ask him, and he nods.

"I was sick a few minutes ago." He tells me.

"That's not enough to tell that you're pregnant, you should got to the pack Doctor to know for sure." I tell him, and he nods.

"Can you go there with me?" He asks me, and I nod, before I lead him towards the front door.

Werewolves don't get sick often, and when it happens, it usually means that they're very sick.

At least that what's papa told me a long while ago, so Alex should go to the Doctor as soon as he can.

We reach the pack house quickly, and I let Alex leads me to the pack hospital, because I can't remember the way.

Then we find the Doctor, and we tell him that Alex will need an ultrasound.

So, he tells Alex to take his shirt off, and to lay on the hospital bed, before he takes the ultrasound machine, and he brings it towards Alex.

Alex looks like he would like to be anywhere but here, which almost makes me chuckle, but I force myself to stay quiet, although I can't help the smile from forming on my face.

I watch as the Doctor does the ultrasound, and I smile even brighter when I see a small dop on the screen.

I have a lot of nephews, so I have seen the ultrasound pictures a lot of times.

"You're pregnant." I tell Alex, and he groans, but then he seems to realise that the Doctor didn't confirm it yet, so he looks at him expectantly.

The Doctor only nods his head with a smile, which makes Alex groan again, and I laugh.

Alex cleans his stomach, before he puts his shirt on, and he takes the pictures of the dop from the Doctor.

We thank the Doctor, and then we go toward the door, but before we can reach it, I start to feel sick, so I look around for something to throw up into, but I find nothing, so I throw up on the floor.