Chapter 7

Calum's POV

I finally managed to dragged Alex out of his house, but he's still not feeling well.

He's sad about the fact they his mate isn't here, and he's mad at himself for agreeing to let him go.

But he still smiles at my stupid jokes, so it's not that bed, although I worry that soon he will need a therapist too, if I won't help him feel better.

Currently we're walking towards the pack house, and where we're supposed to find Stephan, so he can hangout with us too.

We find him near the front door, he's standing with three men that I don't recognise.

One of them is an Omega, the other is a normal rank wolf, and the third might have some Alpha blood in him, but I'm sure that he's not an Alpha anymore, if he ever was.

We walk there, to ask Stephan what's going on, and I frown when I realise that they smell similar to Alex and Oliver, so they must be their family.

But I thought that they didn't have any other family, so it's weird.

I look at Alex, and he frowns at the strangers, before he starts to walk quicker, so I speed up to.

Before we can reach them, the biggest of the three men turns around, most likely after he smelled us.

And he smiles when he sees Alex, then he tells something to the other strangers, and they all turn to see us, before the smallest one runs towards Alex.

I quickly move Alex behind me, to protect him from those men, even though I doubt that the man that is standing in front of me could hurt him.

Alex takes a step to the side, so he can see the man, but he still stays behind me.

"Who are you?" Alex asks.

The other men come to stand in front of us too, and Stephan joins us, to make sure that nothing will happen here.

"I'm Mason, and this is Timmy and Carter. We're your fathers." Mason says.

"That's not true, my parents are dead." Alex says.

"Is that what Oliver told you?" Carter asks.

"Yes, and I'm sure that he told me the truth." Alex responds.

"Can't you smell that we're related?" Mason asks.

"I can, but I'm sure that there's some other explanation." Alex responds.

"Can we go to Oliver?" Carter asks. "I want to talk with him." He says, and everyone agrees, although Alex is very reluctant.

So, we start to walk towards Oliver's house in silence.

When we reach it, Oliver and Edward are in the backyard, along with their kids, so we walk right there.

Oliver is running after River, and he doesn't seem to realise that were here, but Edward looks at us with a panicked expression, which makes me think that what those men told us is the truth.

The older kids notice us too, while Oliver's still playing with his youngest kid.

But it doesn't take him long to realise that the conversation had stopped.

He turns around, to see what's going on, and his eyes widen when he sees the three men that are behind us, before he faints.

Edward runs towards him, catching him right before he can hit his head on the ground.