Chapter 44

Calum's POV

A few days ago, Xander said that he doesn't feel homesick anymore, but I think that he starts to feel like that again.

And it stresses me a bit, because I know that I won't be able to stop him from going back to his pack, and I will most likely agree if he will just ask me to come with him.

So, I will have to make sure that he will feel happy again.

I decided that I will force Alex, Jasper and Stephan to spend the day with us, and they agreed to do it, most likely because they saw that Xander isn't feeling well lately, and they want to make him happy too.

The perfect thing to do would be a run in our wolf forms, but that's not possible, because two of us are pregnant, and shifting would be very dangerous for them and their kids.

We also can't go to the city, because we can't let the humans see that they're pregnant.

I really doubt that we would be able to come back here if someone will notice, they would most likely call police, and they would experiment on us for years, so that definitely isn't an option.

So, we decided that we will play some games in the living room, and now I'm going up the stairs to get Xander.

When I open the bedroom door, I expect to see that Xander is asleep again, but instead he's sitting on he bed, with his back rested against the headboard, and he's talking to one of his brothers.

He turns his head to look at me, and he sends me a smile, before he tells his brother that he has to go, and they hang up.

"Do you want to play some games on the TV?" I ask him hopefully, and he nods.

"Just us?" He asks, while he tries to stand up.

I quickly walk towards him, and I help him up.

He's in the fourth months of the pregnancy, and the baby, that we thought will be an Omega, started growing very quickly after the second month, and now it's the same as most babies.

Xander will be giving birth in about half a month, and I really can't wait to meet our first baby.

I'm sure that Xander's excited too, but I think that he's more scared than happy about it.

"No, the guys are joining us." I say, and he nods.

We walk out of the bedroom, and then I help Xander walk down the stairs.

He can walk alright, but I'm afraid that the stomach will make him lose the balance, so I make sure to hold one of his hands in case that I will have to catch him.

When we reach the living room, our brothers are already waiting on us, so we sit on the couch next to them, and we talk for a while, before we turn the TV on.

We spend the rest of the day on the couch, and Xander seems to feel a bit better again, so I'm very happy about that.