Chapter 18

Xander's POV

The last few days were pretty eventful, but I might have forgotten that I'm still Jasper's therapist, although I'm sure that he didn't mind it at all.

But now I walk towards Jasper's room, and I knock on the door.

I wait for a few seconds, before Alex opens the door with a smile.

"Hey." Alex says.

"Hey." I greet him back. "Jasper didn't have any therapy for the last few days, so I should talk to him for a while, just to make sure that he will be alright." I tell him, and he nods.

"I will visit Oliver then, he said that he will drag me to his house, if I won't go there soon." Alex tells me, and I chuckle.

I walk inside of the room, and Jasper glares at me playfully, most likely for interrupting his time with Alex.

I smile at him innocently, and he rolls his eyes.

I wait for Alex to get ready to go, and when he closes the door behind him, I turn to Jasper.

"How are you." I ask him.

"I'm fine. You?" He asks.

"I'm alright." I respond.

"Are you and Alex getting along better than before you left?" I ask him, and he frowns.

"I didn't leave, I was sent away. But we're good, as good as we were before my family started to overreact." Jasper responds.

"And your relationship with your brothers?" I ask him.

"We didn't spend much time together, so I don't really know, but they don't give me any sympathetic glances, so I guess that they're done overreacting." Jasper says.

"And they don't watch me all the time, they left me alone for a long time when you were with Alex." He tells me.

"So, everything's going back to normal?" I ask, and he nods, so I smile.

"That's great, it will help you go back to how you were, if they will stay this way." I tell him.

We talk for a bit longer, then I leave him alone, and I go back to Calum's room.

He's watching a movie on the TV, but he turns it off when he hears me, then he turns to face me, so I sit next to him on this bed and I look at him.

"He's fine?" Calum asks me, and I nod in agreement.

"He's alright, and he likes that you and your brother trust him to stay alone." I say.

"I didn't want to leave him alone, but I trust that you know what's best for him, so I decided to listen to you." Calum says.

I have talked to Calum and Stephan, because at first they kept acting like they have to protect Jasper from himself, so I told them to back off, because it won't help Jasper, and they listened, but they were very reluctant.

After a few more minutes of talking, Calum turns the TV on, and we cuddle to each other, while we watch the movie that was playing when I walked inside.