Chapter 33

Calum's POV

I look at Xander, and I have to force myself to stop panicking, he seems serious, but he also has a smile on his face, so it can't be that bad.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asks.

"I'm pregnant." Alex tells him.

"And I'm pregnant too." Xander tells me.

"What? I thought that you said that you're not pregnant." I say, while Jasper hugs his mate tightly.

"I thought that I wasn't, but Alex told me that he was sick, so I took him to see the Doctor, and I threw up in the hospital room, so I let the Doctor check if I'm pregnant too." Xander says with a shrug.

"It's most likely an Omega, that's why I'm not showing yet, although now that I know that I'm pregnant, I think I do show a little bit." Xander tells me, and then he shows me some pictures.

I have no idea what's on them, but I guess that the small dop is our kid, so I smile slightly, before I hug him.

"Do you have pictures too?" Jasper asks Alex.

"Yeah." Alex responds, before he pulls out the pictures, and he shows it to my brother.

"Alright, I know that we're all... Well, kind of happy. But I'm sure that dad won't like the fact that we're about to have kids, and I'm sure that Stephan will feel even more left out." I say.

"Why would Stephan feel left out?" Alex asks.

"He told us that he doesn't like to hang out with us, because he's jealous that we already have our mates." Jasper tells him.

"So, I'm sure that the kids will only make him more jealous, especially because he likes kids." Jasper says, and Alex frowns.

"Will he be angry?" Xander asks me.

"I don't think so, he will be happy for us, but he will most likely be distant for a while." I tell him, and he nods.

I know that Stephan isn't aggressive at all, so I really doubt that he will be angry at us for something that we didn't have control over.

"We should tell dad." Jasper says, and he looks at me for agreement, so I nod, but Alex looks reluctant.

"We will most likely get sicker with every other day, so we won't be able to hide it for long anyway. It's better to tell him, instead of letting him find out." Xander says, so Alex agrees, and all of us go down the stairs.

We sit on the couch in the living room, and dad looks at us with a frown, already knowing that we want to tell him something.

"Alex and Xander are pregnant." I tell him.

"I really hope that you're kidding." Dad tells me, but we shake our heads.

"Dear Goddess." Dad says, and I laugh slightly.

"I still don't believe it." I say, and then the front door opens and closes, before Stephan comes here.

"Believe what?" He asks curiously, and I have to resist the urge to groan, because we will have to tell him about this anyway.