Chapter 50

Xander's POV

We run for another few hours, until we finally reach the pack border.

I walk in first, and the rest of them follow me, I'm happy they the kids are too scared to scream, because that would have made our run a lot worse.

We had to kill a lot of rogues who attacked us, so I'm sure that it would have been worse if the kids were making noise.

I go straight towards my parent's house, and we're not stopped by any guards, although I'm sure that they saw us, but they recognise me, so they don't try to stop me, and the people that are with me.

That's the good thing about being the family of an Alpha.

When we reach my parent's house, I open the front door, and I wait for everyone to come here.

Alex gives everyone their phones, because he was holding them along with the guns.

And then we go towards the living room, but papa steps out of it, before I can reach the doorway.

"What's going on?" Papa asks  and then my other fathers come here too.

"Can we sit? We were running for hours." I say, and papa nods his head with a frown, before he leads us to the living room.

All of us sit, and then papa looks at me for an explanation, along with dad and tata who are looking at all of us with curiosity and worry.

So, I tell them what happened, and then they give us something to eat, before they take the babies from us, and they tell us to go to the spare rooms to rest.

We take the same rooms as we did before, and Oliver takes the room that once belonged to him, while his kids go to the rest of the rooms.

I lay on my bed with Xander at my side, and I try to come to terms with what just happened, as I'm sure all of us are doing right now.

Isaac is dead, so that means that neither Jasper or Calum will be able to be an Alpha, so we won't have to rebuild the pack.

And I doubt that any of us will want to go back to Isaac's pack, so I'm a bit worried about Oliver, because he will have to follow the restricting laws for the Omegas, along with his youngest son.

Denver might want Alex to follow them too, but I'm sure that I will manage to get him out of it.

Although I doubt that I will manage to convince him to not treat Oliver as an Omega.

So, I worry that he will hate us again, but I try to not think about it for now, and I hug my mate tightly, before I kiss his head, and I watch him as he sleeps.

I stare at him for a long while, before I move to sit next to the window, and I spend the next few hours starting at the trees.