Chapter 11

Xander's POV

The next morning, I tell my parents that I'm going with Jasper to his pack, so I will be able to meet my brother.

They're not happy, but they let me go, so I take Jasper, and a bag with my clothes, before I lead Jasper towards the pack house.

I really don't want to drive for hours, so I decided to take some guards to drive us, as papa suggested.

Tata tried to beg me agree to let him come with us, but papa carried to the back yard, which made me laugh.

I really don't thing that I could stand him while he's this emotional, I wonder how papa and dad can stand him, but I guess that the mating bond is making them less annoyed by this.

When we reach the car, which we will be taking, the guards are already inside, so we get inside too, and the guards drive off.

Jasper and I talk for almost the whole way to his pack.

When we reach it, Jasper goes into the pack house to show the guards where they will be staying, so I follow them too.

And then we go to Jasper's house, to tell his father that we're here.

Jasper opens the front door, and someone comes into our view, before we can even step inside.

"Hi?" The man asks, and I recognise that it's Isaac, because I spoke with him on the phone a lot of times.

"Hi." Jasper responds. "I just wanted to let you know that we will be staying here, along with two guards from Xander's pack." He says.

Isaac nods in acknowledgement, and he comes over to hug his son.

"Are you better?" Isaac asks him, and Jasper groans.

"I'm not better, because I was fine when I left." He responds, so Isaacs looks at me.

To be honest Jasper won't need as much of my help as I thought, and he definitely doesn't need a specialist, but I will make sure that he's alright.

Because I already agreed to do it, and now I know that he's my brother's mate, so I feel obligated to do it.

"He's doing alright, he will be fine soon." I decide to tell him, and he nods.

We go to Jasper's room to change our clothes, and then we go to Oliver's house.

When we reach it, Jasper walks straight inside, as if he owns the place, and I hesitate for a moment, but then I walk inside behind him.

Jasper goes to the living room, and I stop at the doorway when I see Alex, Oliver and a man that I assume is Edward.

Their eyes widen when they see Jasper, but they stand up to hug him, and then Alex seems to notice me.

"Hi." He says, with a smile.

"Hey." I respond, retuning the smile.

It's weird to see someone that has my face, but at least we look different, so I'm sure that no one will have trouble recognising us.