Chapter 37

Xander's POV

I look for my phone when I hear that it's ringing, and when I finally find it, I pick up the call without even looking at the number, because I didn't really have the time, since the call was about to end.

"Hey, are you busy?" Tyler asks me.

"Not really." I say, curious to know what he wants from me.

"I wanted to ask your opinion on something." He tells me.

"Go one then." I say.

"So, Valentin is getting violent, and I don't know what to do with him, I really didn't expect him to be like this." He tells me, sounding exhausted.

Valentin is Tyler's eldest son, and he's an Omega, so it's weird that he's aggressive.

"Did you talk with him already?" I ask him, although I already know that answer.

"A lot of times, and he still doesn't listen, I even grounded him for a while." He responds.

"What exactly is he doing?" I ask.

"He's hitting people who annoy him, or say something bad to him, and I know that the hits aren't very strong, but it's still not alright for him to do it." Tyler tells me.

"Alright. Can you let me talk to him?" I ask, and he agrees, so I spend the next hour talking to Valentin, who's definitely not interested in this conversation.

Before we hang up, he agrees to stop hitting people, but I don't think that he means it, so I will most likely have to talk to him soon.

I'm sure that he has to have a good reason for being aggressive, because Omegas are usually very gentle, and they're against aggression.

And I will have to find out what happened, but it's hard to help people who don't want to be helped, so it will most likely take a while.

I put my phone away, and I stand up to go downstairs.

I already have a big bump, but it's the same size as Alex's, and I'm pregnant for a lot longer.

I went to the Doctor to see if everything is alright, and he said that the kid will either be an Omega, or it will be very small, but everything with him is alright.

So, I stopped worrying about my kid's health, and I just enjoy that he soon will be here.

I don't care if he will be an Omega, or if he will be too small, because he will be my baby, and they're all that matters.

Although I would prefer for him to be like any other werewolf, because I don't want him to be bullied or something.

But I guess that we will have to help him deal with this, if it will be a problem for him.

When I get downstairs, I find Jasper in the living room, so I join him, and I watch the TV with him.

Alex and Calum wanted to spend some time together, and we let them, because I can't remember the last time that they were hanging out alone.