Chapter 41

Calum's POV

When I wake up, I change my clothes, and I kiss my mate on his cheek, before I go down the stairs.

Xanders stomach is very big now, and in less than a month he will be giving birth, which he started to get nervous about

The birth is different for males than it's for females.

While females give birth for a few hours, the males have it a lot worse, especially if they're not Omegas.

Their birth usually takes up to a week, but there are some exceptions.

So, I'm not surprised that Xander doesn't like the idea, because I wouldn't want to do anything like this either.

I knock on Jasper's door to makes sure that he's awake, and then I go down the stairs to make us some breakfast.

But I stop in the middle of the stairs when I hear some familiar voices.

I go to the living rooms to see if I'm hearing correctly, and I see three men, who smile at me when they notice me.

My dad is sitting on the other couch, and they were talking about something pack related, before I came here.

"Calum." Carter says, and I smile at him.

"Hi." I say.

"Is Xander still sleeping?" Dad asks me.

"Yes, and he will most likely sleep for most of the day, but I can wake him up if you want." I tell him.

"Yeah, wake him up, I'm sure that he would want to have a day with his parents, and also make sure that Jasper and Alex will come here if they want." He tells me, so I nod, and I go up the stairs.

"Xander." I say gently as I shake him awake.

He opens his eyes, and he frowns when he sees that I'm overly happy this morning.

I'm not that happy because of his parents being here, because they don't really mean anything to me, and I barely know them.

But I'm sure that Xander will be happy about their visit.

"What's going on?" He asks me, and I chuckle slightly.

"You will see, just go downstairs." I tell him.

He decided to not question me anymore, and he gets out of the bed, before he changes his clothes, and he goes to the bathroom.

I quickly go to Jasper's room to tell him and Alex about what's going on, and they agree to go downstairs, but I don't wait on them, and I go back to my room.

When Xander comes out of the bathroom, we go down the stairs, and he runs towards the living room, right after he catches the smell of his parents.

I slowly follow him, and then I sit on the couch next to my dad, while he greets his parents with a hug.

They start to talk about what's going on back in their pack, and I listen too, because I'm quite curious to know how things work in their pack and family.

Soon Alex and Jasper join us, and dad tells us that we can skip school today if we want to hang out with our guests, so we happily do it.