Chapter 8

Calum's POV

Edward picks Oliver up, and he carries him inside of the house.

The kids look at each other, while River looks scared, so I gesture for him to come over, and he runs towards me without hesitation.

"Did dad die?" He asks me, looking like he's about to cry.

"No River. He just fainted, and he will be awake soon." I assure him, and he nods.

The older kids go inside, so we go there too.

"Can you get a glass of water, Andrew?" Edward asks, and Andrew nods, before he goes out of the living room, just as we're about to walk inside.

He glares at the three men when he passes us, which makes me want to chuckle, but I force myself to keep quiet.

We sit on the couch, and all of us look at the unconscious Oliver.

"Did Reggie tell you where to find us?" Edward asks, before he turns to look at the three men.

"No, although we did know for a while that Reggie knows where you are, but he refused to tell us anything." Carter responds.

"Then how did you find us?" Edward asks.

"Jasper told us that his mate looks just like Xander, who's his therapist." Mason tells him.

"They sent Jasper to your pack?" Edward asks, sounding slightly angry.

"Yes, and that was a great decision. We're finally able to see our son, who was kidnapped by you and your mate." Mason says, pointing at Edward accusingly.

"What are they talking about?" Alex asks, and Edward takes a deep breath, before he turns to see him.

"We took you from your parents when you were a toddler." Edwards starts his explanation.

"Why?" Alex asks him.

"Because Oliver is an Omega, and when we met, he told me about all the restricting laws that he has to go through, and he looked like he couldn't take any more of that, so I told him that he can come here with me, and he agreed." Edward explains.

"What does it have to do with me?" Alex asks, I thought that he would be angry at Edward, but it seems that he wants to know the whole situation, before he will decide if they did a right thing or not.

"You were considered and Omega too, so Oliver didn't want you to go through the same thing that he had to go through." Edward tells him gently.

"But I'm not an Omega." Alex frowns, and he looks at the people that apparently are his parents, waiting for them to explain this to him.

"Why was I considered an Omega?" Alex asks them when neither of them says anything.

"Because you were very small when you were born, Xander took most of the dominant genes, which left very little for you, and the Doctor said that you will be like an Omega, so we gave you this title." Timmy explains.

"Well, if all of that is true, then I'm happy that Oliver took me here with him." Alex says, and it seems that Mason doesn't like this at all.