Chapter 13

Calum's POV

I lay on Stephan's bed, and I wait for him to finish getting ready, we're supposed to go with dad on a meeting, which will be in a different pack.

I didn't really want to go, because I heard that Jasper will be here for a while, but dad already told everyone that we will be there, so there's no chance that he will let us stay.

Before Stephan can come out of the bathroom, I hear the front door open, and I know that it's not my dad, because he's already in the house, and I would have heard if we went out.

So that means that this must be Jasper.

I quickly stand up from the bed, and I run downstairs to greet my brother, even though I have seen him not so long ago.

I also can't wait to see Alex's brother, I wonder if they're really identical or not so much.

I don't think we even have any twins in our pack, at least not identical ones, so I'm very happy to meet the other twin.

I still can't believe what I learned when Alex's parents came here, but I think that Alex is alright with everything, so I have to be to, after all, it doesn't affect me at all.

Alex seems to dislike his parents, especially Mason, but I think that he will warm up to them if they will come here every one in a while, and I know that Alex is happy to know the truth.

When I get downstairs, I can smell something that makes me go crazy, but I ignore it as best as I can, and I run at Jasper, giving him a tight hug right when I reach him.

He hugs me back, and he laughs slightly, then he pats my back a few times, telling me to let him go.

I'm not surprised, because Jasper never was much of a hugger, so I expected that from him.

When I pull away from him a I turn around to see if Alex is here too, and my eyes lock on a boy that looks like taller version of my best friend.

And now I realise that all of my instincts are telling me to go towards him, but I'm stuck in place, not being able to move.

Xander smirks at me after a few seconds of me staring at him, and I smile at him.

I have no idea what to think, I definitely didn't expect to have a male mate, even after Jasper was mated to Alex.

Jasper knew that Alex will be his mate for years now, and he only liked boys when he was younger, while I liked girls.

So, I thought that if I was gay, then I would have known by now, but I guess that it's not true, because I'm staring at my male mate.

"Hi." He tell me.

"Hey." I say breathlessly.

"What's going on?" Alex asks, and I turn to look at him.

"It seems that your brother is my mate." I tell him.