Chapter 24

Calum's POV

I watch as Xander packs the rest of the things that he wants to take with him, and I have to keep myself from asking is he wants any help.

I really doubt that I could pack everything as perfectly as he can.

All the clothes are folded to perfection, and I don't think that he would accept it any different, so I don't even try to help.

He can't take everything that he has in his room, because we don't have enough space in the car so he decided to take a lot of clothes, along with a few other things.

We will most likely come back sometime soon, to take the rest of the things, but he will be fine with what he will be able to fit in the car right now, and if not, then we can buy some things in the city that is near my pack lands.

It takes him a few hours, but he's finally done, so we take a short nap, and then we go to see if the rest of the guys is ready to leave.

It turned out that they're already waiting in the living room, so we go towards the front door, and we say goodbye to Xander's parents.

We go towards the pack house, and we put all of our things inside of the car.

Then we get inside, and Xander drives off.

His parents offered to makes some guards drive us, so he will have more place for his things.

But he said that he doesn't want to waste anyone's time, so he will have to drive the car.

After a few very long hours, we finally are back in the pack, and I smile when I'm finally able to stand.

"You look like you saw a star on the ground." Stephan tells me.

"I didn't, I'm just happy that I'm finally able to stand up." I tell him, and he laughs.

Xander gives the keys back to Jasper, and then all of us go to our house.

Dad isn't here, so we just go to out rooms to get some rest.

Xander and I had stayed up very long, because my mate thought that he will manage to pack his things quickly.

But I think that he forgot that he wanted to do it perfectly, so that's why we barely slept.

I tried to sleep in the car, but Xander isn't the best driver, so it was impossible, but I doubt that I will ever tell him that.

So, I lay on the bed, as soon as I reach it, but Xander pulls me to my feet, and he tells me that I have to take a shower.

I complain the whole way to the bathroom, which makes him chuckle, so I run back towards him, and I push him back, making him fall on he bed.

I wash myself quickly, and then I wait for him to do the same, before we cuddle together, and we finally fall asleep.