Chapter 42

Xander's POV

It has been half a month since my parents visited, and I kind of wish that they never came here.

I got to spend a few days with them, and now I miss them more than I did before.

I feel very homesick, and I have no idea what to do with it.

At first, I called my parents a lot, but I quickly realised that it makes me miss them even more.

So, I decided to concentrate more on spending my free time with my brother or my mate, which actually worked for a bit, but it doesn't anymore.

And all I can think about is the fact that I really want to go back to my former pack, so I can be with my family.

But I already agreed to stay here at least for a while, so I don't want to change the plans now.

I was kind of avoiding everyone for the last few days, hoping that I will get over this, but it's not helping at all, it makes me feel even worse.

I groan in annoyance, and I take my phone out, before I call my father.

"Hi." Tata says, and I greet him back.

"How are you?" He asks. "You look a bit sad." He tells me, before I can even answer, so I decide to just tell him why I'm sad.

"I'm homesick." I tell him honestly, and he stays quiet for a while.

"That's not good, but you will get over it soon." He says.

"I hope so." I say.

"You will be able to visit a while after you will give birth, or we will visit you if you won't want to drag the kid with you." He assures me.

"Alright." I say.

I forgot that my parents will want to see my baby after he will be born, but I guess that I will have to visit them, so the rest of my family will be able to meet him.

Because I'm sure that my nephews won't forgive me if they won't meet my kid when he's still a baby.

But if I will want to go there, then I will most likely want to wait for Alex, so he can come with me, which will extend my waiting time for about a month.

"Did you pick any names yet?" Tata asks me curiously, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"We already picked, but I won't tell you until the baby's born." I tell him.

"What letter does it starts at?" He asks.

"I won't tell you because then I will have to listen to you saying thousand names, trying to guess which one is correct." I tell him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He says, and then we talk for a while longer, before we have to hang up, because he has to go to work.

I look at the clock, and I groan when I realise that Calum will be in school for another few hours.

I decide to lay down, and I eventually fall asleep.