Chapter 46

Calum's POV

I wake up when my mate groans in pain, and I look at him to see that he in much more pain than he was for the last few days.

So, I sit up and he looks at me with a panicked look.

I quickly grab the towels that we prepared earlier, and I move the blanket that lays over him.

Then I take his shorts off, and I put the towels under him, to prevent the blood from making out bed a bloody mess.

I really doubt that it will work, but Xander told me that his dad told one of his brothers that it works, so we decide to do it.

After all, Timmy had more kids than I have ever seen at once, so he must know what he's talking about.

Xander moves his lags apart, and he screams in pain only a few seconds later.

I try to look at Xander's face, but I quickly realise that I can't see him, because it's too dark.

I didn't even realise that it's still dark outside.

I turn the lamp on, and he looks at me gratefully, so I smile, and he returns the smile, but his is a lot more painful.

I'm sure that my family can hear that he's giving birth, but I hope that none of them will decide to come here.

I'm sure that it would stress Xander even more, although I think that it might have calmed me a bit.

I look at his hole, and I can see that he's about to push the kid out, so I move a bit, and I take his hand, before I tell him to push.

It takes a few more minutes, but then I can finally see the head of the baby, and I smirk at that, while Xander sobs between the screams.

I'm pretty sure that the whole pack can hear him right now, and do have to resist the urge to wince, because my ears are ringing.

Not much later, the head of our baby starts to come out, and I encourage Xander to push a little harder.

It takes only a moment longer for the head go come out, and then Xander pushes a few more times, before the rest of the body starts to comes out too.

I pull the baby out when half of his body is out, to help him Xander a little bit.

Xander whines, and the baby starts to cry, so I wash it gently with a clean blanket, before I put another blanket over him and I hand him over to Xander.

"So, Tripp?" I ask him, and he looks at the baby for a few seconds, before he nods.

"Yeah." He responds.

I make a bottle of milk for the baby, before I give it to Xander, and then I clean him up.

When I'm done, I put a few clean towels under him, because he's still bleeding, and then I cover him with a blanket.