Chapter 38

Xander's POV

We wait for Jasper to come downstairs, so he and Calum can go to school together.

Isaac asked Calum to do it, after Jasper decided that it's not worth his time, and he didn't go there for about a week, before Isaac caught him.

So, my mate's supposed to make sure that Jasper will actually go there, and it wasn't that hard, because Jasper willingly came with him.

But now it's already getting late, and Jasper still isn't here, so I sight in annoyance, before I walk up the stairs, and to his room.

I knock on the door, but no one answers, which makes me groan, because I can smell that Jasper is in the room, so that means that he's ignoring me.

I wonder where Alex went this early in the morning, I really hope that he won't do it again, because it seems that Jasper doesn't find it necessary to wake up, if his mate isn't here.

"Jasper, if you won't open this door, I will call your dad, and I will tell him to come here." I tell him.

He doesn't say anything to this, although I'm sure that he's awake and he's listening to me, so I check if the door is unlocked, but it's not.

I pull my phone out, but instead of calling Isaac, I text Reggie, and I ask him how to open the locked door.

He answers me very quickly, so I do as he said, and then I walk into Jasper's room.

Jasper frowns when he sees me, most likely not expecting me to be able to walk inside.

He sits down and he groans, because he already knows that I will drag him to school.

"Calum's waiting in you downstairs." I tell him.

"I do realise that." He says. "And I don't care." He tells me.

"Well, I do care, so either you will get us and get yourself dressed, or I will dress you." I tell him.

"Or you can tell me why you don't want to go, and if it's good enough, than I will let you stay." I say, but I already know that there's no reason other than him just being lazy.

He told me that a few times already, and he seems honest about it, so I know that he's telling the truth.

He doesn't look like he's going to move, so I sigh, and I stand up, before I go to his dresser, and I take some clothes out for him.

He looks at me unimpressed, so I throw the clothes at his face.

Jasper just removes them, and he puts them next to him, so I look at him with an arched eyebrow, and he stares right back.

I sigh when I realise that he really won't put those clothes on, and then I go toward shim, before I start to put his shirt on him.

He doesn't seem to like it, and he gently pushes me away, before he starts to dress.

When he's done, I let him use the bathroom, before I drag him down the stairs, and I let Calum take him to the school with him.