Chapter 39

Calum's POV

Alex, Xander, Jasper and I decided that it will be a great idea to have a double date.

We decided that we will go to the building that is used for shooting in our pack.

So, we go to the pack house, before to take the guns, then we go to that building.

There's also a room for this in the pack house, and we usually have to go there, because the warriors practice in the building.

Although we managed to convince dad to let us have it for a few hours, which was harder than I thought that it will be, but after hours of begging him, he finally agreed.

I know that shooting isn't the best thing to do on a date, but when Jasper, Stephan, Alex and I were younger, we used to do it a lot.

At least until Jasper and I tried to kill each other.

After that dad didn't allow us to have a gun in our hands ever again, but it was only a few years ago.

That's also the reason why it took us so long to convince dad to let us have the guns.

Xander never used a gun before, so I'm happy that I will be better than him, at least I will be able to impress him.

When we reach the building, we go straight to the room that has the targets, and I show Xander how to shoot.

He tries a few times, but he doesn't even get close to the target, which makes me chuckle, while he groans in frustration.

I have already realised that Xander hates not being good at something.

He's the perfectionist, and he needs to be good at everything that he's doing, so I'm not surprised that he's this irritated already.

"You will get it with time." I assure him, and I'm sure that I'm right, because Xander is able to learn everything that he tries.

Alex and Jasper are standing not far from us, and they keep hitting the middle of the target, which makes Xander even more frustrated.

I take my gun, and I start I shoot at my target.

I miss the first few times, most likely because I didn't have a gun in my hands for years.

But after a few minutes I manage to hit the target, very colse to the middle.

And after a moment, I shoot it right in the middle.

I smile to myself, but then I realise that Xander is glaring at me, so I send him a smirk, and I start to shoot again.

We spend a few hours here, before we decide to go back to the house.

When dad hears that we open the front door, he quickly comes over to see if Jasper and I are still alive, and he smiles when he sees that neither of us has bullet holes in our body.

I laugh slightly, same as Jasper and Alex.

We stay downstairs for a while, before Xander and I decide to go upstairs to call his parents again.