Chapter 4

Xander's POV

I knock on Jasper's door, and he opens it, before he lets me inside.

I let him rest for almost a week, but we will have to slowly start the therapy, an Jasper seems in a good mood today, so I decided that it's a good time to do it.

I sit to the desk chair, and he goes to sit to his bed, before he looks at me with an arched eyebrow, most likely wondering what I want from him now.

I was dragging him out of the house for at least a few hours every day since she got here, so he most likely expected me to tell him to get ready to go, but I sat down instead.

"We will be starting the therapy." I inform him, and he groans.

"Don't worry, I won't force you to tell me anything, but I would be gald if you will answer at least some of the questions." I says, and he nods reluctantly.

"Can you tell me why your father wanted you to come here?" I ask him, and he looks away from me for a while.

He looks at his hands, most likely wondering if he should tell me anything about it.

"I hurt myself once." He says, and I nod, even though that's not what his father said.

"Well, I cut myself twice in one day, but he wasn't as worried then, although he started to worry when he thought that I did it again." He responds.

"He thought?" I ask, hoping that be will explain.

"Yeah, I didn't cut myself then, I was beaten by the pack Beta, and then I fell on a piece of glass, which made the cut, but no one believes me." He says.

I look at him for a while, trying to decide if I should believe him, then I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"I believe you." I say.

He smiles at me slightly, I'm sure that he didn't expect me to believe him, but I really think that he's telling the truth, and even if he's not, me showing him some trust, will make him trust me more.

"Do you have any friends at your pack?" I ask him, trying to give him some time to prepare for another hard question.

"Yeah, the Beta's son and daughter, I also have a mate, who was my friend, before we got to know that we're mates." He explains with a small smile.

"That's great, I hope that they're a good support for you." I say, and he nods.

"They are." He confirms.

I want to ask about his mother, but he's still a bit tense from the first question, so I decide to ask another easy one.

"Can you tell me something about your mate?" I ask him.

"He's the best person that I have ever known, he's kind and he's funny, and he's also handsome, so I couldn't have anyone better than him." Jasper says, with a huge smile on his face.

"By the way." He says a few seconds later.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"You said that you have a twin brother." He says, and I frown, but I nod anyway.

"I think that you're my mate's twin brother." Jasper tells me.

"You know..." I start to say, and I have to stop for a moment to make sure that I heard correctly. "My lost twin brother." I say.

He nods his head, and I take the bottle of juice, which is laying next to me, before I drink some of it to calm myself.