Chapter 30

Zeke's POV
****
I saw her today. My Arya. Even after all these years have passed, she still was still as breathtaking as before if not more.

When I saw her today all I wanted was to sweep her off her feet and wrap my arms around her. God how I missed her.

How I survived all these years without her was beyond me. And now that I've laid my eyes on her again, I don't think I can stop.

The urge to touch her is so much more now that I am back here close to her. I could tell she had not been prepared to see me today.

Her usually composed face today was flabbergasted. She was shocked to say the least. And hurt. The way her beautiful eyes stared at me with condemn, hurt, dispair and longing, will forever haunt me.

I can't even begin to imagine the hell I put her though after my disappearance. She has to know that it killed my everyday being far away from her.

Every breath was painful, every movement forced. It was like she had become my lifeline and it was slowly slipping away the further I strayed from her.

It had not been my intention to leave without a word. But I had to do. To save her. She is the only thing that matters to me right now.

I know she won't make it easy on me. I deserve that anyway. But I will never leave her again. Now that I'm back in her life, it is going to be for good.

What if she already moved on? What if she has a boyfriend now?? Or a husband for that matter? You don't really expect her to have waited for you for six years do you?

A voice said in my head. No don't think about that Zeke. She is still yours. Only yours.

She once was, but not anymore! You lost her! 

No! No! No! "Shut the fuck up!" I sneered out loud.

"Excuse me?" Asked a female voice.

"What sorry nothing. Don't mind me." I said to the red head in front of me.

"Did you even hear anything I said the last twenty minutes? Or were you too busy day dreaming about her?" She asked.

I sighed and said, "don't start with me right now. It's not a good idea. I'm really tired and I just want to be left alone alright?" I finished in a low tone.

I was in my study sorting through some paper work when she decided to come and disturb the little peace I had.

"Oh come on Baby don't be like that. You know I'm only trying to help." She said as she came behind me and started messaging my stiff shoulders.

No matter how good it felt to have the stiff knots in my muscles released, I didn't want to indulge her any further.

"If you don't take your hands off me in the next ten seconds, so help me God!" I said lowly causing her to abruptly stop her actions.

"You know what Zeke am done with this shit!" She said turning my office chair so that I face her.

"Oh thank Christ! You can leave then. You're presence is no longer needed!" I said in the same low tone.

"I am your wife! This is my house too. I am not leaving do you hear me. Besides you look so stressed. You need to blow off some steam. Now what kind of wife will I be if I don't help you release all that pent up energy Mí Ésposo?" She murmured.

She trailed her manicured hands down my chest, onto my suit clad thighs and settled them at my groin.

She lowered her chest until it was eye level with my face. Giving me a full view of her not so naked body. Her breasts were bare save for the flimsy night gown she was wearing. Which I was only starting to notice was all see through material.