Charles Who?

This is a long one guys.
Sorry not sorry.
Enjoy <3
______________________________

We finished our hike and I made it back to my hotel room. Charles said he would text me later today with the plans for tomorrow.

I showered, washed my hair, did my skin care routine, and it was now lunch time. I really didn't want to order room service again, but I knew if I was going to be with Tatum tonight that I better be well rested.

Tatum liked to party and have a good time. She wasn't reckless or wild or anything like that, but she liked to go to clubs and dance the night away. But if I looked like she did, I can't say I wouldn't want to party too.

Tatum was five foot nine inches with a lean and toned figure, hazel eyes and auburn red hair that fell waist length.

I was never jealous of Tay's appearance. She had the "supermodel" figure while I had more of an hour glass figure. We were both beautiful in our own ways.

I laid in bed and watched TV until I dozed off.

______________________________

"Come on B, live a little. You know you want to. Just trust me." Tatum said as she told me how to pose for this picture she was taking of me. I can't believe she talked me into this.

I was staring at this stranger in the mirror- because I definitely couldn't find me anywhere. She had talked me into wearing a silver diamante mesh dress that fell to my mid thighs. With its spaghetti straps and low back, it left hardly anything to the imagination. I left my hair down to fall around my shoulders in its natural waves. I was wearing a bit more makeup than I normally do- all Tatum's doing. I had a whole smoky eye look going on to make my grey blue eyes pop along with a mauve- nude lipstick.

"How do you like this picture?" She asked.

This dress was so not me and so her

"I can't do this." I muttered as I started biting the inside of my cheek. It was my worst habit, one that I only did if I was super anxious.

"Blake. You came here for adventure. Right?" She asked softly.

I slowly nodded my head in response. Even though large crowds and flashing lights always heightened my anxiety.

"Then it's settled. We're going! This is best club in Monte Carlo, and it's extremely difficult to get into. Plus, I'm gonna be by your side all night."

______________________________

I lost her. Great. Not even 10 minutes into being here at this club that she forced me to come to wearing this ridiculous outfit- and I lost her.

I started chewing on the inside of my cheek, the anxious feeling I had back at the hotel room intensifying.

I don't do well in big crowds or confined spaces. And both of those things combined with the loud dance music and flashing lights- it was too much.