Bonus Chapter

In honor of reaching 50k reads, enjoy this bonus chapter! Thank you all so much for loving Blake and Charles just as much as I do. <3 - Lottie

Charles

"Are you sure we have everything?" Blake asks.

I smirk at her. Of course we have everything. She's been planning and organizing this New Year's party for the past three weeks.

The venue for tonight is the Monte Carlo Marina Bay, on the third floor. High up enough that we can get a good view of the fireworks that will happen at midnight in the bay. It's also big enough for everyone to come hang out and have enough space to spread out and be with one another.

"Chérie," I get her to look at me, "It's going to be perfect. Stop worrying."

Blake glared at me. Even when she was annoyed with me, she was still the most beautiful woman I've ever had the privilege to lay eyes on.

And she's mine.

I'm still in shock that she said yes when I proposed to her almost a month ago.

Some people have whispered behind our backs, others have outright told us to our faces that we are crazy for getting engaged when our one year anniversary isn't until next month.

But it's quite simple, really. When you know, you just know.

I've known that Blake was my soulmate ever since I told her my full name on that rooftop at the beginning of the year. And I have belonged to her ever since.

"...are you even hearing a word I'm saying?" Blake takes a step towards me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "And why are you staring at me like that? Is something wrong?"

Smiling at her, I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking about when we first met."

I didn't miss the faint blush that graced her cheeks before she dropped her gaze to her sneakers.

Blake had demanded that everyone wear loungewear to the party so we could all be comfortable and relax. She was wearing a matching navy sweatshirt and sweatpants, and white sneakers. It didn't matter what she wore because she made everything look beautiful.

I had opted for a cream hoodie, blue jeans and my Nike's for tonight.

I walked over to her and wrapped her up into my arms. She immediately leaned into me, placing her forehead into the crook of my neck.

"I'm so nervous I feel sick" she mumbled, "I don't even know why I'm nervous. I plan these sorts of things for everyone all the time."

Well. I wasn't sure why she was feeling that way either. Blake was our friend groups' planner. She always threw all of the parties for our friends and she always did well. Everyone loved Blake's parties.

I kissed her forehead. "It's perfect Blake. Everyone else will love it too. They always do."

"I for one love it," a voice carried over to us from the door.

I picked my head up to see Lando making his way to us. Blake stepped out of my arms and turned to look at Lando.

His arm was still in his sling, and I knew he was itching to be free of it so he could start training as soon as possible for the upcoming season.