Miami GP- Sunday

I didn't see Charles Friday or Saturday, due to the practices, qualifying, and the late night meetings that Charles and Carlos both had to attend. I was sad that I didn't get to see him, but I understood. I was here to support him regardless of how much time I got with him.

Tatum, Tessa and I had just left the hotel and were in the Uber, we figured it would be easier to have someone drop us off instead of trying to rent a car and try to find somewhere to park.

Even though it was the beginning of March, it was warm- 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

I decided to wear a pink satin tank top with a cowl neckline with a pair of cream shorts. I put on some basic cream flats to go with the outfit along with my black clutch. I had thrown my hair up into a high pony and had my ray bans sitting on top of my head.

Tessa was wearing a white crop top tank, black mini skirt, and white Nike Air Force 1s. She had her waist length jet black hair slicked back into a bun.

Tatum had on a flowy smocked blue dress that fell to her thighs. She also went for comfort and paired it with her Air Force 1s. Her hair was half up with a blue butterfly claw clip.

Charles: Everything going okay?

Me:

Charles: good :) everything is set for you to be in Alpine's garage

Me: I probably won't be able to see you before the race, but good luck. I love you <3

Charles: I'll see what I can do ;) I love you too <3

We got out of the uber car and made our way to the check in gate. Scanning our badges at the gate, we walked in and I was immediately overwhelmed. The last two days were busy, but this. This was chaos.

Media teams running around with huge cameras. Interviewers were set up off to the sides of the walkways talking to their cameras. People were everywhere.

I could feel my heart rate pick up. I was used to chaos at work. But that was my chaos. Not this kind of chaos where I couldn't control my surroundings and I didn't know what to expect. 

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and glanced at it.

Charles: Breathe baby. You can do this. No one is paying attention to you, you'll go unnoticed. Pinky promise <3

I took a deep breath. My Oura ring must have alerted him about my heart rate getting too high.

Tatum walked up in between Tessa and I, linking her arms with ours. "Come on guys, lets get to Alpine." She started leading us to the garage, but on the way there I spotted Lando and Carlos, who were talking to each other. They were leaned up against the Ferrari garage.

An idea came to mind, and I quickly pulled on Tatum's arm and dragged us towards them.

As we approached them, I quickly dug through my clutch, looking for a sharpie. They stopped mid conversation, smiles on both of their faces.