Pobrecito

Tatum's eyes moved between Lando's and Carlos's, who was sitting behind Lando, still giving him a death glare.

Tatum looked at Carlos again. "Ayúdame. que le digo? (Help me. What do I tell him?)"

Charles, Max and I were still frozen in place, not sure what to do at the moment.

Carlos's eyebrows drew together. "¿Quieres contarles a todos sobre nosotros ahora? (do you want to tell everyone about us now?)" he asked Tatum.

"Wait wait wait. This isn't fair Carlos. You're supposed to be teaching me Spanish. Not talking to her in Spanish for me." Lando interjected, whining.

I was resisting the urge to laugh at Lando, simply because he had no idea what was going on. Neither did Charles or Max.

"¿Qué otra alternativa tenemos? Blake, ¿tienes alguna idea? (what other choice do we have? Blake, do you have any ideas?)" Tay turned to me.

Daniel, Yuki, Pierre and George, who were all playing Just Dance walked over to our table. All of them pulling up chairs.

That's when the idea hit me.

"Hey Lando." I said, getting his attention as he turned to me. " I challenge you to a dance off. If you win, I'll give you Tatum's number. If I win, I get to take your McLaren for a spin." A smirk forming on my lips. Lando had a navy McLaren 765LT.

He gasped and out his hand over his heart. "You wouldn't." He squinted his eyes at me.

"¿Estás segura de esto? (Are you sure about this?)" Carlos asked.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing on this one?" Charles hesitantly whispered to me.

I ignored Charles and Carlos, my full attention on Lando.

"Oh I would." I said nonchalantly. "So, what's it gonna be?"

He contemplated for a moment. "Deal."

A satisfied smile grew in Tay's face.

Everyone got up from their seats as Lando and I made our way to the flat screen tv.

"What song do you want?" Lando asked, glancing at me.

I surged my shoulders. "Whatever you want. Either way you're losing."

Lando chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Whatever you need to tell yourself." He muttered to himself.

The intro to "Toxic" by Britney Spears started playing on the surround sound.

You have no idea what you just signed up for. I thought to myself.

"Pobrecito." I heard Tatum snicker.

As the dance started, I focused my full undivided attention to the tv. Quickly studying the moves that we're coming up at the bottom of the screen so my dance would be seamless.

Lando was good, even being tipsy. But I was better.

By the time the song ended, both of us were slightly out of breath due to how much we had committed to the dance.

At the end of the dance, it showed Lando's score first- 1303. Damn it. That's a really high score.

But as it flashed my score across the screen, my face lit up with excitement.

Lando dropped to his knees. "Oh no." His face showing defeat.

"Oh yes." I said excitedly.

"Yes!" I heard Tatum say excitedly.