Blake Who?

Alex tilted her head, acting like this is brand new information to her.

"Blake who? What does she do for a living? Where did you meet her? Did you meet her on winter break?" Alex started grilling him.

Charles took a deep breath, attempting to hide his annoyance with her. "Blake is a nurse, and we are asking that everyone respects her privacy regarding her job."

Wow. My heart warmed at Charles' protectiveness of me took over.

Alex's smile dropped. "Of course, I'm sure on behalf of all of the media I can say that we will respect her privacy and not pry into her personal life, too much."

Alex added the "too much" at the very last moment before a small smirk formed on her lips.

I could tell he was getting impatient. "Are we done here or do you have any more questions for me?"

Alex's fake smile made its appearance again.

"Nope, I don't have any more questions. I hope you enjoy your summer break, and congrats on your new relationship." She said bluntly.

He quickly nodded his thanks before getting up and walking away, the next interview panned to Lando.

Lando was still answering his interview questions as I heard the door quietly open and click shut, then the I heard the lock rotate in place.

Butterflies fluttered around in my chest and headed straight to my core.

I turned my head to see him standing in the doorway, staring at me.

I started to get up since I was still laying down, but Charles made it over to me in two strides and lightly pushed my shoulders back down onto the massage table.

He was leaning over me, staring down at me as I stared up at him.

I went to open my mouth to apologize and to explain why I felt like I had to break up with him to protect him, when he reached up and put his index finger on my lips. The smell of champagne floating off of him and flooding my senses.

"Shut up Blake." He leaned down and his lips founds mine, as if they had known each other their whole lives. The familiarity of him was comforting after being away from him for so long.

Heat drifted to my core as he kissed me. I gently bit down on his bottom lip, a soft groan coming from him.

He reached down to start unbuttoning my jeans when I placed my hand on his chest, stopping him from continuing.

"What's the matter?" he murmured.

"Absolutely nothing is wrong. This is perfect."

He eyed me. "I feel like there is a 'but' coming."

I smiled and nodded my head at him. "But. We are in the motorhome, we can't do that here. I have a feeling these walls are very thin." I pointed around his room.

He laughed at me before he sighed. "Okay, fine. But we have some... catching up to do when we get home."

Home.

He winked at me. Even though it was only he and I in the room, I still blushed. I felt it creep across my chest and face.

He lifted his hand to lightly brush my cheek and I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes and breathing in deeply.

I looked at him, all of the unsaid words hanging in the air and waiting to fall.

I went to speak again, tears threatening to spill over and he lightly shook his head.