Chapter 2 A New Day A New School

The next morning.

You wake up in a soft bed as the sun shines bright. You turn to your left and see a small sleeping face. It was star. Sleeping inches away from your lips. He breathing was so quiet and calm while she slept.

Y/N: good morning. How's my favorite butterfly doing?

Star opens her eyes slowly and smiles when she saw you.

Star: oh I'm so glad it wasn't a dream.

Star kneels on the bed and you sat up. You place your hand on her face and she held your hand to where it was placed. A small tear goes down her face.

Y/N: no need to cry, Star. I'm still here for you. I told you I'm gonna be here for you no matter what.

Star: I'm just really glad it wasn't a dream. I don't know what I would've done without you.

Y/N: you don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm here. Right now we need to figure out what to do next. What is this new mewni like? And how come everything seems so different. Like the events up until now never happened.

Star: I will have to get use to not having a wand nor magic don't I?

Y/N: lots of things I gotta get use to as well. Apparently I'm a knight part of the knights club and not a karate master.

Star giggles at that.

Star: okay, earth turd. You've had your fun with that.

Y/N: hey since when was that nickname brought up again?

Star: not since flying princess pony head called you that a long time ago.

Y/N: don't wanna remember that. She tried to kill me a couple of times.

Star: we moved past that, Y/N. We live today and I'm glad. Though earth and mewni are together. I wonder how out worlds come together.

Y/N: how about we just get through today. What was mewni school like before earth?

Star: typical princess stuff. How to behave and how to use magic for good.

Y/N: maybe there is a different type of magic.

Star: whatever it is, it better be helpful.

Y/N: hey star, I was thinking-

You were cut off by the sound of a bell being rung. And than a chimp in a butler suit comes out.

Chimpy: good morning Ms star butterfly and Mr Y/N L/N. It is time for school; time to get up. 

Star: ah, yeah, we've been awake.

Chimpy: oh, pardon me. I have your unfurls Star. Freshly washed and iron just for you.

Star: thanks Chimpy.

Star takes the floating clothes.

Chimpy: and prince L/N we have your uniform here for you. Your parents dropped it off for you.

You take the floating uniform.

Y/N: red? Hm just like my hoodie.

After getting dressed.

Your uniform.