Chapter 15 A Giant Battle

Now at the park at jacks shack.

You were gonna knock on the door again, but jack covers your mouth and takes you into the near by bushes. He makes you face him and places a finger on his mouth to tell you to be quiet before letting you go.

Y/N: what's going on?

Jack: Velma is inside, don't worry, but we have a small problem near by.

Y/M: what is it?

Jack: we got a big problem. There's a 7ft monster near some opening chopping up some wood.

You pull out your dagger in case something bad happens. Jack does some sign language, but you had no idea what the hell he was saying.

Y/M: huh?

Jack: just....follow me.

You and Jack move through the woods and saw a clearing up ahead. And you were ready to embrace whatever was in the clearing, but it was just kratos chopping some wood.

Jack: be ready to attack on my go.

Y/N: Jack, wait.....I know him....

Jack turns to you in confusion.

Jack: you know of such a beast?

Y/N: well, we met just last night and he seems like a chill kinda guy; despite him being 7ft tall and muscular as hell.

Jack: you want to approach him?

Jack puts his sword back in his hostler and so did you with your dagger. You and Jack get up and make your way the clearing.

Y/N: kratos.....

Mimir: hey, look it's the little Dragonborn and he brought a friend.

Jack: the head can talk?

Kratos turns around and puts his ax back on his back.

Kratos: what brings you here, Dragonborn? And whose this you have along side you?

Jack bows.

Jack: I'm samurai Jack. You must be the god of war.

Kratos: you know of me?

Jack: you're written all over the place. There are many stories of you; my apologies for mistaking you as a monster. I could not have recognized your face without your goatee.

Kratos feels his beard again.

Kratos: I'm meaning to cut it, but I never had the time to do so.

Y/N: you chopping up wood for the inn?

Kratos nods.

Kratos: your friend that is the host says that they needed wood for the fire place and that I was the only one strong enough to do so.

Jack: surely you can use some help.

Kratos: you wish to carry this many logs?

Jack: how hard can that be?

Y/N: anyways, besides carrying logs; what else do you cal me here to do, Jack?

Jack: I was thinking kratos was a monster, but I was proven wrong. My apologies for interrupting whatever you were attending to at the time.

Y/N: no need to worry, Star is with shaggy and Scooby back at the castle. She should be fine......

Just than a portal opens up. And what landed was giant cyclops!