Chapter 20 Voting Drama

after the weekend school started up again.

You were checking out the posters they made for the homecoming festival. Lots of people already were paying tickets. Thankfully you already got yours and you got 1 for Star as well.

Oscar: do you like it?

Y/N: you did a great job on the poster, Oscar. When did you find the time to make this?

Oscar: I made it a while ago. I know I music, but art is another hobby.

Y/N: besides the many jobs you have.

Oscar chuckles.

Oscar: you better make sure people don't overwhelm you.

Y/N: some people were whispering as I walked by. I don't get if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Oscar: they're probably talking about what happened during the blue knights tournament.

Y/N: I just hope no one holds it against me.

Oscar: not really, but it would probably be best if you go to home room. I hear they got some announcements on the speaker today.

Y/N: will Ms heinous be doing announcements today?

Oscar: she's busy with the higher ups today.

Y/N: hold on, how do you know all this?

Oscar: I'm part of the school paper. It's my job to know everything.

Y/N: gee and here I thought you only had outside jobs.

Oscar: haha, cool. Anyways, I'll see you later.

Y/N: see ya.

Now in home room.

You sat next to Tom.

Tom: hey, man, how you feeling since Friday?

Y/N: I felt better. How was your weekend?

Tom: me and Janna had loads of fun playing super smash.

Y/N: of course you both do. Did you help Velma get back to the mystery machine?

Tom: yea, and thankfully I toke Janna home before dad showed up.

Y/N: cool.

Tom: everything okay? You don't seem like yourself this morning. Did Star make you feel that way or something?

Y/N: what? No, no, I'm just tired. I had to study some magic before bed. Glossaryck thought me how the bend fire and ice with my hands.

Tom: I think Star did that before....or at I mistaken? Ah, my head hurts some nights just thinking about things I'm not supposed to. Like, everything seems so weird.

Y/N: *does he remember about the timeline before? Before the rift I caused?*

Tom: anyways-

Ms skullnick: can you two boys ever shut up? The announcements are gonna come on! And you wanna chat through it?! You're gonna miss it! Now everyone shut up and pay attention!

You and Tom stayed quiet after she shouted.

The announcement beeped on.

Glossaryck: good morning, St Olga's preparation school for ready to be kings and queens. Welcome back and we hope you're all ready for the autumn love moon homecoming festival next week. Grab your tickets and bring someone with you. There's gonna be a party that night. Now; the incident that happened on Friday has been taken cared of. The glass is reformed and more strong than ever and the blue knights will have a second chance to make the leaderboard this Friday once again. Do not fear, we toke the precautionary measures to ensure everyone's safety.