Chapter 22 Believe The Dragonborn Comes

Warning: smut

The next morning.

You yawn and than felt a little pain in your back.

Y/N: ow, that smarts......

Jack than enters your room with some pills.

Jack: you mother told me to give these to you. She says they'll take your pain away.

Y/N: what happened?

You than take the pills with some water.

Jack: we all had a good time last night, but you passed out during the brittas taco celebration. You were so sleepy after the fight.

Y/N: how did I get home?

Jack: kratos carried you home. He said you were pretty easy to drag along.

Y/N: hey.....

Jack: no need to feel offended about it. He did say that it was his pleasure to help you out. Congratulations on the win you pulled off. Now I believe there is a concert tonight.

Jack than pulls the ticket that you gave him.

Y/N: yep, Oscar gave us ticket for tonight. Do you know how to get there?

Jack: no, but Velma helps me out tracking places to find you or Star. Velma is quite intelligent.

Y/N: indeed she is. Uh, can I get changed? We got a big day ahead of us.

Jack: of course, Dragonborn. I shall go meet us with shaggy and Velma. We will meet you at the concert.

Y/N: you won't have to go far, because I think the concert is gonna be at the mewni dome.

Jack: what is mewni dome?

Y/N: it's where concerts are held and talent shows are held as well.

Jack: you're so smart, Y/N. Get dress shall you. I think Star will be waiting for you at her castle.

Y/N: how would you know.

Jack chuckles.

Jack: I gave stars parents a gift for your marriage in the future.

You blush slightly at the fact jack brings up marriage. Jack than leaves your room as you get dressed.

Now at stars castle.

Star wakes up with a yawn. Chimpy than used one of his tail to bring Star some outfit options.

Chimpy: good morning, princess butterfly. Time to get up; you got a big day ahead of you. Not to mention the big night you have later. So, I toke the liberty to get you some outfits tonight.

Star sits up on her bed. She fixes her nightgown a bit.

Star: morning, chimpy, thanks for waking me up. We had such fun last night didn't we? I can't wait to go to the concert. I wonder why Oscar gave us all VIP tickets.

Chimpy: whatever the reason is; I'm sure he means well. Haha, now star, please, pick your outfit of choice.

Star looks at the clothes and than smiles when she picks an outfit she likes and is familiar with.

Star: can you turn around?

Chimpy: haha, of course, Star.

Chimpy than turns around as Star gets dressed.