Chapter 7 Lean Into Me

Warning: Smut.

The next morning roll around. Star wakes up with a smile on her face. And than chimpy climbs down with stars uniform.

Star: actually, chimpy, I'm gonna skip class today.

Chimpy: not sure if your mother would be happy with that, but I'll make sure you get your assessments. I won't tell Queen Eclipse.

Star: thank you, chimpy.

Star gets outta bed and wears her casual outfit once again. But her dress like outfit with her pink boots. Of course she wanted to do your plan with meeting jack, but star wanted to do that later due to missing you.

Now at your castle in your room.

You wake up to a partly sunny morning. But a clear blue sky.

Y/N: I think we should go meet jack now. I'll wait for Star to show up.

Just then your mom knocked on the door.

Y/N: yeah mom?

Queen L/N: can I enter?

Y/N: sure.

Your mom opens the door and you sit up on your bed.

Queen L/N: Y/N, we talked about this. Please try to start sleeping with your shirt on. It's not very polite.

Y/N: sorry,  mom, it just gets a little warm while at night and I just want to be comfortable.

Queen L/N: that's okay, Y/N. At least try to wear a shirt when someone comes into your room.

Y/N: okay, mom. Is there anything you wanted to tell me?

Queen L/N: I just wanted to tell you that your father and I are going to run some errands. We got a meeting to attend to that relates to the magic coming back.

Y/N: on yeah, I heard back that from star.

Queen L/N: will star be showing up?

Y/N: I told her to meet me here today. Because I want to talk to her about some stuff before we go off and meet, jack.

Queen L/N: whose jack?

Y/N: I'll explain it to you later.

Queen L/N: you ain't skipping school to do things you're not supposed to do are you, son?

Y/N: no, mom, I would never. I just thought me and Star can spend some time together before we go meet our friend.

Queen L/N: okay, son, I love you. I'll see you later.

You mom kisses your forehead and you smile a bit, but than you rub where she kissed off you. You than checked on your phone and saw the text Star gave you. You smiled when she said she'd be there in a bit.

Stars Pov

Star enters the castle as the guards allows her entry due to you expecting her. She than goes upstairs to your room and knocks on the door.

Y/N: enter.

Star opens the door and smiles when she saw you sitting in bed.

Star: hey, Y/N, I'm glad you toke the time to spend some time with me here before we go see jack.

Y/N: don't sweat it, Star. I know I said we should see jack, but you always come 1st. That's just my commitment. You wanna lay down?

Star: I'll sit at the end of the bed if that's okay. We gotta get going anyways later. Where are you parents?