Chapter 47 Baby Shower.

Now at your castle.

You and Star just reached your castle. It was easy, yet far to get to, but you both made it. Your mom than popped her head out of the door.

Queen L/N: hey, Y/N.

Y/N: okay, mom, what's the big news that had us running all the way from school?

Your mom comes out of the door to reveal that she was 3 months pregnant. You were shocked as Star was excited. Though you and her shouldn't be surprised, since this did happen back in the old timeline.

Y/N: MOM?! You're pregnant?! When did this happen?!

Your dad chuckles and shows up.

King L/N: when you were out on your adventures, you did leave us with plenty of alone time. Congratulations, Y/N, you're gonna be a big brother to your little sister.

You and start gasp and she started to shake your arms.

Star: oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Y/N: how did you know it's a girl.

King L/N: well you did tell us a while ago that you dreamed of having a little sister, so we thought we could fulfill your dreams.

Y/N: wow, I'm gonna be a big brother.... *again*

Queen L/N: it's okay, Y/N, at least you're here now. Now, give your mom a hug~

Y/N: oh, um okay....

You than gave your mom a side hug, but your mom wasn't too pleased when you did that. *again* your mom made a face that was so cold, it'll chill anyone to their core.

Queen L/N: I spend 37 hours squeezing you out of my body and THIS is the thanks I get?

Y/N: *oh shit......I forgot.*

Queen L/N: give you your mother a hug.

Y/N: okay, okay, sorry.

You than gave your mom a full on a hug.

King L/N: let's go inside now, we don't want to keep anyone waiting; moon was nice enough to have buff frog cook for all of us.

Star: my parents are here?

Queen L/N: they couldn't make it, honey, but they did ask us to tell them how it went. Come inside, the party is waiting for you all.

You and Star than walked inside; and you saw all your friends there. Tom, Janna, tad, Kelly, shaggy, Scooby, Velma, ponyhead, jack, Jackie Alfonzo, Ferguson and kratos with mimir.

Buff frog: everyone, Lunch is served.

Buff frog came out with a cart of food. He turns to see you 4 coming in the living room.

Buff frog: ah, princess butterfly and prince L/N are finally here. We shall feast on this delicious lunch that I made for all of you.

Tom: hey, Y/N.

Janna: finally, we've been waiting for you for an hour.

Kelly/tad: hey star, hey Y/N.

Jackie: hey you two, I missed you both.

Alfonzo: hey, Y/N!

Ferguson: Y/N! So good to see you again! We've been waiting got you! A

Shaggy: like, it's so good to see you again.