Chapter 44 Loch Ness Monster Part 1

A few days later One night at the park.

Shaggy and Scooby align with Velma we're sleeping in their mystery machine. They than heard something outside. Shaggy and Scooby than got up by the sounds of the river.

Shaggy: Scoob? Did you hear that?

Scooby: reah, rhat ris it?

Shaggy: it sounded like the river near by. This park is so big I keep forgetting which pet has the pond and which on has the river.

Scooby: are re ronna check rit rout?

Shaggy: we have to. I wouldn't want our mystery machine to be broke again.

Scooby: rut if rit rwas a ronster?

Shaggy: than we run to Y/Ns house to get him.

Shaggy looks over at Velma; whom was sleeping so peacefully. Shaggy didn't want to disturb her, but he had to take a chance, so shaggy tried to wake her up.

Shaggy: Velma?

Velma: what?

Shaggy: I think something is in the river that leads to the pond.....

Velma: whatever it is.....

Velma than tosses a flashlight to them.

Velma: you both go look for it.

Shaggy: but Velma...

Scooby: rut relma....

Velma just went back to sleep. Shaggy and Scooby toke a look at eachother, but went out anyways.

Outside on the bride.

Shaggy and Scooby were out there for a good 10 mutinies. The bridge was long, since the river was kind wide. They searched, but couldn't find anything.

Shaggy: I guess it must've been the wind.

Scooby: raybe.

Shaggy: well.....look in the bright side, scoob.....at least it isn't raining.

Just than thunder and lighting cracked over the sky as rain started to pour; making them slightly wet. Scooby than pulls out an umbrella.

Shaggy: like, good thinking ol pal. It'll take more than a rain storm to dampin our spirits.

Just than they heard a growl.

(Watch this video😂😂😂 that was the inspiration for this park.)

After you watched the video they ran to your castle.

Once at your castle.

Shaggy and Scooby were rapidly pounding on your door. You opened the door and they rushed inside.

Y/N: what the?! Shaggy? Scooby?! What the hell are you two doing pounding on my door in the middle of the night?

Shaggy: there was a big....a big.....giant sea monster!

Scooby: ronster! Ronster!

You didn't know what are they playin at, because monsters exist in this world, but you wanted to listen to them.