Chapter 41 Missing Girls Part 2

Warning: extreme tickling.

In the icy mountain realm deep in the chamber.

Star was struggling as blue berry ice held her by the arms, so she want able to cast any magic of any kind.

Star: lemme go! I swear, I'll beat you once I get out of your grip.

Blue berry than smelled stars hair and she cringe when he did that. She still tried to get out of his grasp.

Star: what are you?! Some kind of sick pervert?!

Blue berry: don't make me laugh, princess. You're in for a big surprise.

The hunch back minion than makes his way over to star and blue berry.

Minion: I see you brought, princess butterfly. That's perfect, just what K was asking for.

The minion meets stars gaze. She was grossed out by his look. He than asks her a simple question.

Minion: where is your wand?

Star: I don't know why you're asking, but I won't say anything. You won't get my wand!

The minion chuckles.

Minion: that's what I was hoping you'd say. Let's take her to the laughing chamber.

Blue berry carry's star, but so tries to struggle against his grip.

Blue berry: have you seen my queen, Taylor yet?

Minion: I send her to go looking for the wand in case.

Blue berry: how's the boss?

The minion pushes the button and the chamber doors open from side to side. Once the doors were open, Star could make our laughter coming from within. She struggles even more to get out of blue berries grasp.

Minion: the boss is out getting the 4th crystal.

Blue berry: once the plan is set in motion, I can give him back this crystal. For now, we should take care of our, quest.

Star looks over to see Janna, Jackie, and Kelly getting their feet, sides, and stomachs tickled. Tears run down their faces and bright red blushed take over across their cheeks. They were being tickled for hours with little breaks in between for questioning, but they never answered their questions. Star was nervous and still tried to get out of blue berrys grip, but he was too strong.

Minion: strap her down!

Star could only watch in fear as blue berry strapped her down to the chair.