Chapter 48 Deal Or No Deal

The next morning.

You and Star were cuddling in bed. The feeling of Star around your body made you feel at peace with yourself, but the moment the sun shines, your father entered your room.

King L/N: Y/N, get up. There's something at the front gate for you. You have to come quick!

Your father was shaking you and Star awake. Your vision was a bit foggy, so you had to rub the sleep out of your eyes. Star gets up and wondered what your dad was talking about. Your dad than rushes downstairs.

Star: Y/N, what's going on? Did something happen?

Y/N: I don't know, dad said there's something for me downstairs. This doesn't sound too good; make sure you have my back in case things go south.

Star pulls out her wand, but hides it behind her nightgown. You and Star then make your way downstairs to the front gate.

At the front gate of your castle.

The guards had their bows and arrows at the ready. You and Star get to the front, and the guards didn't move an inch.

Follower: Y/N! Get out here! Get out here, now!

You and stars eyes grew wide when you saw a bunch of followers from some dimension that was full of drunks. They seemed to have followed blue berry ice here. The leader of the followers have glossarnyck and the greybeard at gun point.

Y/N: who are you? What are you doing here with our friends?

Leader: we came to give you a message from blue berry ice. He wants to have a 12 round death match with you. You either accept the challenge or you can watch both of your friends die!

You toke a step forward a bit. Your heart was racing at this point; you didn't know what to do. Everything seemed to slow down for a moment.

Y/N: than why doesn't blue berry come out here and demand it to me like a man. You're just out here doing his dirty work.

Leader: if you keep dodging the question, will you fight blue berry or not?!

The guard whispers to you.

Guard: this doesn't look good, we should aim fire at them. We might hit those two hostages, but we are capable of killing them all.

Y/N: don't, I'll try to reason with them.

Leader: what's it gonna be?!

Y/N: look, you don't have to do this. We can just walk away from this, please don't make this any worse.

Leader: the time for talking is over. Now, do you accept?! This is your LAST WARNING or we will put a bullet in their heads.

You looked back to Star, she nodded to you. Whatever got the greybeard and glossarnyck out of harms way. You tuned back to them, the greybeard and glossarnyck were shaking a bit.

Y/N: whatever he wants, I accept it! Please let them go.

Leader: good, we'll let blue berry ice know your decision. Pleasure doing business with you. We shall be going now.

Y/N: wait, give us back glossarnyck and the greybeard.

They were just about to leave, but they turned around.

Leader: we did come here to send a message to you. This is it.

The leader than pushes the greybeard forward. The greybeard slowly made his way towards you, but the moment he turns around, the greybeard got shot in the chest.