Chapter 26 The Night Part 2

Now where we left off.

You and your friends watch from the building.
Fire engulfed the near by city.

Y/N: we gotta stop him!

Tom: we have to. Janna, get everyone out of there! We'll make sure he doesn't catch up.

Star: I'm coming too.

Y/N: Star, it's too dangerous to go out there! I get let you risk your own life. It's me that he wants.

You turn to go with Tom, but Star grabs your wrist.

Star: but I can't let you! You're gonna get killed! I nearly lost your once; I can't lose you.

Y/N: Star, I'm gonna be okay. I promise. Me and Tom will handle this. We'll go see what he wants and see if we can do this civil or not.

Star: you come back, okay?

Y/N: don't count me out just yet.

Star: I should come, maybe magic can help you both out.

Y/N: Star, I need you to use your magic to protect everyone. They don't have a shot if you don't help them.

Star looks over to everyone. Even Justin was giving her puppy dog eyes. Star takes a deep breath and than pulls out her wand.

Star: Tom?

Tom: yeah?

Star: bring my boyfriend back. Make sure of that.

Tom: you got it star.

You than check out what you've got in your small bag that you brought. And that was a change of clothes. Like lighting speed you changed into your red hoodie and skinny jeans once again. You than hand Star the bag of your homecoming clothes in it and her eyes shined with sadness when you and Tom had to go.

Now into the fire lit city.

The night was not so young, but the moon shined above. The cool breeze now over taken by burning fire. You and tom look around to find anything or anyone. Turns out people had evacuated, but some guards laid lifeless on the floor. Tom bends on one knee to check on a guard.

Tom: he is dead, Y/N. What the hell has this creature done to everyone.

You look around and saw some head animals as well. You felt sick to your stomach that you felt like your food would come up if you look at it too long.

Tom: look!

Some demon dogs than bark at you and Tom. You both were ready to fight, but a voice towered over you all.

Sonic exe: hahaha, at last, Dragonborn. We meet at last.

Y/N: who are you?

Sonic exe: you don't know of me? And yet you and Velma did your studies about me?

Y/N: how did you?

Sonic exe: yes, I've been watching you since day one since the rift happened. For the time being; magic was sensing to exist. But it gave me enough time to break out of my imprisonment.

Y/N: sonic exe?

Sonic exe: hahaha, good thing you still remember the name. But it's just exe, dragon born.

The blue hedgehog with red eyes smiles at you and Tom.