Chapter 37 Black Magic History

At the castle.

Sonic exe lunges at queen moon, but jack stabs sonic exe in the chest; he screams out as black blood oozes out from his chest.

Sonic exe: you pest!

Sonic than grabs jack by the collar and throws him across the room. Sonic exe than turns his attention back to queen moon as she crawls away, but sonic growls with a smile.

Sonic exe: remember me, queen moon? You imprisoned me in a crystal like you did to eclipsa. But this time; your magic failed to contain me.

Sonic exe lunges at queen moon again, but Star uses her wand.

Star: rainbow blast!

Sonic exe dodged the attack and goes straight for Star after that, but she rolls out of the way.

Star: narwal blast!

Star than blast a bunch of narwals towards sonic exe, but he spin dashes, and Star moved out of the way again. She know how dangerous his quills can be. Star stands her ground and sims her wand again, but sonic grabs her collar and slams her to the ground.

Sonic exe: that was stupid, princess butterfly. Sadly you won't live to do that again once I'm done with you.

Star crawls to her wand, but sonic exe grabs her ankles and drags her back. He than lifts her up, but than she uses her magic hands and blasts his face with fire.

Sonic exe: my Eyes!

Sonic drops star for a moment and star crawls back, trying to get to her wand. Sonic exe than growls deeply and launches at star, but before he could sink his teeth into her.

Y/N: Fos......RO DAH!

you shouted and that knocked back sonic exe back. He hits the wall, causing some cracks to form. Jack gets up to stand by you.

Jack: so nice of you to join us.

Y/N: thanks, Jack.

Star smiles as you approach her, than she stands with you and jack. Sonic exe gets up and launches at you 3 and you focused in for a moment.

Y/N; Tiid!

You have 30 seconds, but you managed to kick him back and he was literally falling back in slow motion. As soon as the shout wore off, sonic exe gets back up and than spin dashed so fast you didn't have time to react.

Star: Y/N!

Jack: Y/N!

Sonic exe than proceeds to rips your intestines out, but all he got was a mouth full of caption blanches sugar seeds.

Sonic exe: ugh! What the hell is this?

Y/N: sugar seeds!

You than got enraged as you than pulled out your dagger once again and stabbed sonic exe in the eyes. He screeched in pain, and knocks you back.

Star: tiny spider with a top hat blast!

Stars wand than pops out the tiny spider with the top had and than rapid fires on sonic exe. He screeched again. Jack than jumps and stabs his sword through him. More black blood oozes out of him, but sonic exe was running out of time. There were sirens and flashing lights coming.

Sonic exe: enough! I'll take what's mine!

Sonic than causes the room to shake and everyone felt off balance. Sonic used his speed to grab queen moons crown and take the crystal and swiftly takes stars bracelet.