Chapter 30 Preparing For Winter

Saturday morning Stars POV.

Star wakes up and stretched out her arms. She yawns. Chimpy climbs down to greet star in the morning.

Chimpy: good morning, princess butterfly. Y/N is expecting you down stairs.

Star: thank you for telling me, chimpy.

Star than gets up from her bed. Her socked feet touching the cold floor, well her whole room was a little cold due to chimpy climbing in through the window.

Chimpy: oh, sorry about that, princess butterfly. I'll take care of that.

Chimpy than climbs over to the window and shuts it.

Star: thanks, chimpy.

Star than makes her way downstairs. You were having breakfast with stars parents.

Downstairs in the dining hall.

Queen moon: there you are, Star. We've been waiting for you to make your way down.

King river: grab yourself a chair, Star. We got one wonderful breakfast items here.

Y/N: and I don't know what most of this stuff is, but it tastes pretty good.

Star smiles, but than looks over to see shaggy and Scooby eating at the breakfast table as well.

Star: ah, why they here?

Y/N: I invited them. They seemed to love the breakfast.

Queen moon: indeed, your friends have a huge appetite. I have to consider getting a head chef. Our sous chef has too much on her hands right now.

King river: don't worry about it, my dear. I'll find us a head chef soon.

Shaggy and Scooby were still sitting there munching on moon waffles and some strange meat that looked like sausage.

Y/N: anyways, Star, have a seat next to me.

Star makes her way over to you and sits next to you. King river than offers Star some moon waffles.

King river: remember these, Star? You called them noon waffles when you were a kid. Your mother use to make them and you would spill syrup on purpose.

Star blushes with embarrassment.

Star: dad! Y/N isn't suppose to know about that!

You chuckle when star was embarrassed about her childhood, than again who isn't embarrassed.

Y/N: it's okay, Star, I use to only eat my moms pancakes she would make on sundays and ask for them a little more brown.

Star: yeah, but I don't want dad to say I spilled anything.

Queen moon: as future queen, you do not need to worry about that. Whatever you want to keep private should be respected; right dear.....

King river: oh, haha, sorry about that.

King river gives star 3 moon waffles and some sausage like link.

Star: thanks, dad.

Star takes a bite out of her food.

Star: so, besides shaggy and Scooby being here-

Shaggy: like, these are the best waffles that we've ever had.