Chapter 50 Death Match

The night of the fight in your locker room.

You were sitting and waiting while the crowd cheers from above. Tom it's next to you.

Tom: remember who you are and where you came from. Lots of people will be looking at you from home and everywhere. Now, it's your turnt o prove your doubters wrong.

Y/N: to the future?

Tom: yep, just remember what you're here to do, pal.

Y/N: thanks Tom.

Tom: now, let's go make everyone proud.

Y/N: you got it.

Alfonzo and Ferguson help with your gear and your dagger is sharpened to cut even tiny strands of hair that would dare come in contact with it. Before you could leave, Kelly and tad show up.

Kelly: Y/N, wait up. Me and tad have something to give to you.

Tad: we found it while on vacation after the kidnapping incident. We figured that this scroll would help you.

You turn to see them. And they handed you the scroll. You opened it and it revealed a shout to you, and you were shocked at what it could do. You felt like you could shout it, but you couldn't.

Y/N: who, that was interesting.....I wonder what kind of shout it was.

Tom: won't know unless you try.

Alfonzo: let's go, we don't want to be late for the death match.

Ferguson: we will be behind you all the way, Y/N. We are your friends.

Kelly: win, Y/N, win for all of us.

Tad: see you out there, dude. We're gonna make sure everyone from home is watching.

You nod and than prepare yourself as you and your team go upstairs to the battle arena. The crowd couldn't have popped even louder as you and your team opened those doors, you were cheered and bood at the same time. Your team ignored the boos.

On earth/mewni.

Star and everyone was watching from the tv. Your friends and family were concerned about you, but they knew you weren't going to fail them.

Star: come on, Y/N, I know you got this. I believe in you.

Jackie: don't worry, Star, I'm sure Y/N is well prepared for anything that blue haired jerk has up his sleeve.

Ponyhead: if it's anything I have seen for the past months it's that this turd knows how to kick ass.

Kratos: he is ready to take on his final challenge. I have full confidence in his abilities.

Mimir: you can say that again, brotha.

Shaggy: like, after this, we should all get drinks to celebrate his Victory.

Scooby: reah, rinks.

Velma: you both are clowns.

King L/N: oh my little boy, I sure hope he's going to win.

Queen L/N: try not to worry about him, honey.

King river: I believe that he'll win. I'm sure he is capable of winning anything.

Queen moon: he'll be okay, Star. You don't have to worry about him. This guy has no idea what he's up against.

Jack: the Dragonborn will get glossarnyck out. We'll make them pay for what they did to the great beard.