Chapter 17 Annoucments

The next day at school.

You were making your way to class when Glossaryck grabbed you and dragged you into his office.

Y/N hey! What gives?!

Glossaryck: ah! Y/N, I'm so glad to have bumped into you.

Y/N: you didn't, you dragged me from out of the hallway and into your office. Are you done reading the spell book?

Glossaryck: yes, I have. It only toke me this morning to read it all and now I regain my owe memory.

Y/N: great, what did you regain from all of it?

Glossaryck goes weird eyed and opens his mouth.

Glossaryck: Ahhhhh~

Y/N: oh, right, pudding.

You grab a snack pack out of your bag and open. You handed it to him, but he only pointed at his mouth.

Y/N: oh....okay.....

Outside the office.

Ludo was about to knock, but overhears what you were saying.

Y/N: must I always put it in your mouth?

Glossaryck: tastes better that way.

Y/N: it's kinda embarrassing.

Glossaryck: *nom* *nom* nope. I enjoy it as much as anyone else.

Y/N: I don't, what if someone sees?

Ludo gasps and opens the door quickly. Only to find Glossaryck covered in pudding and you about to give him another spoonful.

Ludo: ah?! What is going on here?!

Y/N: I'm feeding Glossaryck pudding. 

Glossaryck smiles as his teeth were covered in Chocolate.

Glossaryck: you want some?

Ludo: ohhhh okay, I was worried for a second that Glossaryck was doing something inappropriate. Go back to what you were doing; I'll come back later.

Ludo closes the door and you fed Glossaryck the rest of the snack pack.

Y/N: there, you had your snack pack. Now tell me, about the spell book.

Glossaryck: okay, Y/N, bring your ear to me and I'll give you 2 spells only a Dragonborn can use.

You lean in and Glossaryck whispers something in your ear. You feel a tingle in your spine and arms. Than realized fire and ice through the window.

Ludo: is everything alright in there?!

Y/N: yeah, we all good.

You look at your hands. You had fire in your right hand and ice in your other hand.

Y/N: whoa....what is this? Did I just get the power to use magic spells?

Glossaryck: yep, that's destruction magic. Be careful with it. You can use it for good, but don't go burning down any buildings.

Y/N: how did I turn it off?

Glossaryck: just take a deep breath and it'll go away. 

You take a deep breath and close your eyes. Your felt the ice and fire disappear from your hands.