Chapter 10 Soothing Star

The next day at school. You were in potion class with Tom and Janna.

Tom: careful now, Y/N, don't want to put too much.

Y/N: I need it quiet.....

You added a little drop of ice bear tears into the potion uses to freeze enemies.

Janna: so, who wants to be the 1st to drink up this potion?

You and Tom stayed quiet.

Janna: yeah, me Nether.

You look over to see and skullnick sleeping loudly as a magazine was resting on her face.

Y/N: looks like Ms skullnick is out for the count. Sadly I don't think she's married in this world either.

Tom: did she like anyone before?

Y/N: one of kudos monsters back than. He and a gibberish language.

Janna: since when did Ludo have monsters. Monster in earth mewni live in perfect harmony here.

Y/N: *oh right, rift in the dimensions. I gonna start getting use to it or else people will think I'm crazy.*

Tom: Y/N? Y/N? Are you okay?

Y/N: huh?

Tom waves his hand in front of your face.

Tom: you were staring off into space again.

Y/N: oh yeah, haha, uh what were we talking about again?

Tom: I asked about what happened last night? Star looked a little sad walking with you today.

Y/N: we went out with Ponyhead last night due to her becoming queen very soon.

Janna: that's very good on her.

Y/N: last night; a nomu attacked us at a party. It threw a brick at Ponyhead causing her. A mild concussion. Doctor swineheart said she'd be okay by 3 weeks.

Tom: I'm so sorry to hear what happened; I should've been there. Who knows what else would've happened.

Janna: so, what happened next?

Y/N: I used a shout that seemed to calm the beast for the time being, but I found some crystal shard on it. He toke it with me, but I gave it to Velma so she could do more research on it.

Janna: did it glow pink?

Y/N: actually , yeah it did. Tom, do you know anything about any crystals.

Tom thinks for a moment.

Tom: if you're talking about the 5 dimensional crystals than yeah, but the lore is very deep. Let's just say after the war on magic used for good and evil was done. The crystals were sealed away never to be found. Those that hid the crystals...... parished......the did it in Order to keep the location of the crystals a secret.

Y/N: damn, maybe if I ask pony head for the dimensional scissors, I can probably go searching for them, but not right now.

Janna: besides, you don't even know here to start. It will be like a wild goose chase.

Just than you heard a tap on the window. You saw jack satnding outside. You walk to the window and open it.

Y/N: Jack? What are you doing here? Somebody might see you. No unauthorized personal during school hours. How did you get pasted the guards?