Chapter 38 Drama, Lies, And Trouble

News reports all over tv.

News reporter#1: there have been strange black magic spells everywhere throughout the dimensions.

News reporter#2: a divide of monsters and mortal beings has started since the strange black magic appeared.

New reporter#3: dimensions being ripped and falling apart.

News reporter#4: strangers sightings of a blue hedgehog roaming the forests at night-

News reporter#5: it's crazy out here! Stay away from this dimension! We're doom! Will our hero return?!

During homeroom.

You were reading the books the high elf gave you. With felt it as you mumbled the words.

Tom: dude, are you okay?

Y/N: yeah, I'm just trying to master this electric spell.

Tom: well, you better hurry it up than, because home room is about to end soon; do you want me to wait for you?

Y/N: nah, you can go on without me. I gotta get something from my locker anyways.

Tom: I also think that your coach wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/N: did he say?

Tom: Alfonzo and Ferguson told me to tell you. The coach doesn't seem to happy with you from what they told me.

Y/N: what's to hate about me? I'm awesome.

Tom chuckles.

Tom: no doubt about that.

Y/N: maybe we're in a good mood because, blue berry skipped homeroom today.

Tom: no wonder it seems to quiet around here. I can get use to this.

You and Tom were than glared at by some of the boys in your class. They didn't seem to like how you were to talking about blueberry.

In the girls homeroom.

All the girls were chatting about drama and boys and all the good stuff. Taylor was the talk of the group. She was major popular, and everyone seemed to hate star, so they pushed her to the back of the homeroom. The only ones that's sat next to her were Janna and Kelly.

Janna: don't worry about them. I care little about popularity.

Kelly: me too.

Star: thanks you both. I don't know what I would be like without you two.

Kelly: you can always relay on us. We always got your back.

Janna: makes me sick on how everyone is treating you. Star, we heard about what they said to you.

Kelly: it's seriously messed up.

Star: I don't like talking about it. It makes me feel very sad. Yesterday seemed like a bad dream.

Kelly: look on the bright side; at least we can have the spring time soon. We can finally go out and do things without shivering so much.