Chapter 21 2nd Chance

Somewhere in another dimension.

A man walks down a dark street one night to only hear a woman weeping in an alley way.

Man: hello?

Woman: help me please.

Man: I'm coming. Hold on.

The man dropped what he was doing and goes into the dark alley way.

Man: hello? Ma'am? I can't see you.

The man looks closer and saw a crying woman in the corner. Something felt off about this, but he shrug it off.

Woman: help......

The man reaches out place his hands on her should; the moment he did, the woman turns around to reveal to have red eyes and sharp teeth.

Sonic exe: there you are!

The woman than jumps onto the man and he screams in horror as razor sharp teeth plunge into his face.

Now on earth mewni

The man's screams linger as you yawn and stretch your arms out. You than smack your lips to get your moisture back. You than check your phone to see if Star texted you.

Y/N: oh, Star, even late at night, you still text me.

You than text star back and leave a ❤️ emoji at the end of your sentence. She than replied back with a ❤️ herself.

Queen L/N: good morning, son, I got your casual clothes for casual Friday. ready for you. Fresh from the laundry.

Your mom than places your clothes on your bed. You sat up.

Queen L/N: how did you sleep last night, honey?

Y/N: I slept okay. How's dad?

Queen L/N: he is so excited to watch you play tonight. Are you excited as well?

You think for a moment. Hoping that this time you can be able to pull off the victory.

Y/N: I think me and my team got a sheer shot of winning. I just hope we can rank enough points to get back on that leaderboard.

Queen L/N: and don't worry about anything; the school toke precautionary message to ensure that everyone's safe during the tournament. No monsters will be coming this time.

Your mom was about to get up, but than remembers something.

Queen L/N: and don't forget that the winter season comes. Your father is gonna take you mermaid fishing.

Y/N: isn't that dangerous?

Queen L/N: it's mermaid tradition as well. Who ever catches the mermaid with the longest fin, wins.

Y/N: so, like a game?

Queen L/N: son, you've been forgetting a lot of things recently. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Do I need you call doctor swine heart again?

Y/N: oh, now I remember, haha. Sorry, mom, I've just had a restless night.

You mom smiles.

Queen L/N: come downstairs for breakfast. You need all the protein you can get for tonight.

You nod and get ready to get dressed as your mom makes her way back downstairs. Thankfully you can wear your hoodie for today.

Now at school.