Chapter 33 New Students

Now in homeroom.

You and Tom are just sitting together, but you couldn't help, but pounder what you were feeling. Everything that's happened at this moment. The rift between earth and mewni, Star destroying the magic, how magic came back, and where was eclipsa now and why is her daughter so different now and the school star use to fear is the school you attend? It's just all so confusing, so you decide to learn about everything one step at a time.

Tom: you okay there, Y/N? You looked like you saw a ghost or something. Did you get enough sleep last night?

You snap out of it and look at Tom.

Y/N: oh, um, haha yeah it's nothing, Tom. I was just thinking to myself about how-

Me skullnick: can you two shut up?! We got a new student coming to school today, actually a few transfers. So, can you two shut up for once?!

Tom: sorry!

Y/N: yeah, um, sorry.

Ms skullnick: we got a new student joining with us today. He's from the realm of romance and charm. On his résumé; it says that he is majoring in romance magic.

The new student than walks into the room. He looked different, but you didn't wanna judge yet.

???: allow me to introduce myself.

Ms skullnick: do please.

Blue berry: my name is blue berry ice, but just cal me blue berry.

(AI generated photo provided by a good friend of mines)

Tom snickers a bit and whispers to you.

Tom: he is more yellow than blue.

You both snicker.

Blue berry: I don't see any chicks here. Where the ladies at?

Ma skullnick: they're on the other side. This is the boy part of the school. Princess and princesses have to be separated during learning lessons, but can come together during lunches and free periods.

Blue berry: whatever. Now, which on of these losers I'm gonna sit with?

Me skullnick: whatever open seat you want.

Blue berry looks at the seats in the back and smile due to wanting to be like the cool kid; sitting in the back of the class. He goes to the back and starts making friends with the other cool kids.

Tom: he isn't much of the loner type.

Y/N: haven't seen him around the realms before; than again, we always get new people and experiences.