Chapter 19 Comfort And Love

Now back on earthmewni

Star: ah, nice and cool weather once again. It's gonna get much more cold I assume.

Y/N: did it usually snow in mewni?

Star: no, but now that we have earth combined in one; we have seasons.

Y/N: where do you think kratos is at? He's such a big guy; I'm surprised that he could be anywhere.

Star: and look what I got this morning.

Star than shows you a dimensional map.

Y/N: oh sweet, when did you get this?

Star: I got it before your big game last night.

Y/N: think we'll have a rematch so that we can be on the leaderboard?

Star places her hand on your shoulder.

Star: there is always a next time. I'm sure you would've won regardless. You're the best.

You smile and place your hand on stars hand.

Y/N: so, where do you think kratos is at?

Star: I think he's at the inn right now. He should be there. Probably doing chores or something.

Y/N: to inn we go. Hopefully we can grab a quick bite before we do anything else. We really need to stop skipping breakfast.

Star: true that, Y/N. You know what they say, an army marches on their stomach.

Y/N: what army?

Star giggles.

Star: your blue knight team, silly.

Y/N: oh, haha.

Now at the inn.

Y/N: hey Oscar.

Oscar smiles when he saw you. His adorable eyes gleam. He stopped cleaning the counter top for a moment to turn his attention to you.

Oscar: hey, Y/N, hey, Star, so glad that you're okay. That Medusa creature came out of now where last night. I hope you're not hurt.

Y/N: I'm okay, Oscar, don't worry about me.

Star: thank you for showing your concern for my boyfriend, but don't worry; I got him.

Oscar: good, anyways, what can I do for you? Hungry? Thirsty? Tired? Anything you want.

Star: we're looking for kratos. Big, white, has a beard? Do you remember him?

Oscar: of course. He's out in the back he's butchering some meat for the beef stew tonight.

You gag at the thought of eating more than one bowl of that soup again. You managed to keep it down though.

Star: come on, let's go check it out.

In the back.

Kratos was chopping up meat with his ax. Mimir was whistling a tune to help pass the time. You and Star we're approaching kratos, but Mimir toke notice of you.

Mimir: ah, there you two are. We were starting to worry.

Kratos: is Y/N okay? Did he get aid?

Star: yes, I toke care of him. We came to try and take you back home.