Chapter 55 The Temple Of Memories Part 1

Now in the office as the night Sky toke over.

You and Star were sitting across from the high elf and Meteroa.

High elf: I know why you both stayed. You both have no idea what is gonna happen. This is a call of war; let the adults handle it. You kids almost got hurt today and I don't intend on letting anything happen.

Y/N: high elf, listen to us. We need you to hear us out. Look what we got from blue berry.

You hold out a crystal shard. The elf elf and Meteora were in disbelief at what you were holding.

High elf: put that away, Y/N. You don't know whom else could be seeing this. Whatever it is, I'll take care of it. I will send sonic exe back to wherever he belongs, and I don't want you kids to get involved in this.

Y/N: high elf, you need to listen, me and Star can stop this. We can save our home from him. You just need us to do this.

High elf: you aren't going to do anything at the moment, boy. I need you both to be safe. I will find sonic exe and put a stop to thins before someone gets killed.

Y/N: you mean like the grey beard.

Star: Y/N....

Y/N: Star, we have to do this. If we pull this of, it could save all of us.

Star: high elf, listen.

High elf: Meteroa, please leave the room. I need to talk to these two alone.

Meteroa: okay, call me if you need anything.

Meteroa leaves the room as the high elf takes a bottle of mead from the drawer and starts to gulp it down. After he drinks it, he than places the empty bottle in the trash.

High elf: okay, what is it that you want to tell me? And it better be something that's worth my time, it's late at night and your parents are worried about you both.

Y/N: we found this crystal off blue berry ice. I think we know where the last crystal could be if you would just show us. Sonic exe has 3 from what I assume and he's pissed off that I have one. The reason why Micheal rat didn't have a crystal shard on him; now that he wants to find the last one. Please, this could save us all....just tell us where you know of where the last crystal is at.....

High elf takes a breath and than drinks another bottle of mead that he got from the drawer. After he finishes it, he than tells you.

High elf: before I destroyed the magic....I locked away the last crystal shard in the temple of memories. You'll find it there.

Y/N: thank you for telling us.

Star: great, we should travel there this weekend. I'll get plans set up and everything.

High elf: don't tell me you're both planning on actually going there. It's too dangerous to go there on your own.

Y/N: that's why I will go with her.

Star: I'm not helpless, Y/N. I can handle this.

Y/N: yeah, but who says you have to go alone.

Star: if you want to tag along with me, you can. I'll see you this weekend. I'll use my dimensional scissors to get us there.

Star gives you a kiss on the cheek and than leaves the office. You than turn to the high elf.

High elf: Y/N, I need to talk to you. Without Star around, because this information is very important. Please, you have to listen carefully.